For my leaving certificate (Exams you have to do in Ireland that lets you go to college) music I have to prefrom 4 pieces of music, the pieces have to be varied, So far I have Given to Fly by Pearl Jam, Dee by Randy Rhoads and Grace by Jeff Buckely, I need one more, is there any piece you would recommend, and are the pieces I have so far suitable? Thanks
Any acoustic song by Opeth, I would strongly recommend Benighted as that is an incredibly unique and impressive piece of music.

However, if that is too difficult, perhaps Let it Die by the Foo Fighters.
change it up, put in a jazz piece.
by diversifying your selections, you show a proficiency in a wide variety of genre's. They will mark you better for this.
The howard Morgan's solo guitar arrangements of Duke Ellington's standards are awesome. Google the book, it is worth it.
The Ballad of Jerry Curlan
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Poisonouspot
the pieces have to be varied, So far I have Given to Fly by Pearl Jam, Dee by Randy Rhoads and Grace by Jeff Buckely

You call that varied?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Turn Turn Turn by the Byrds or some segments of Shine on you Crazy Diamond
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.