yay guys it's my birthday now to the minute

i'm 16 so now i can legally have sex in canada, and i can legally do most other shit except buy drinks/darts but everybody does that anyway

good thing i'm nowheres near losing my virginity

another thing i'm nowheres near to is my driver's license!

i'm too lazy to do anything! except make threads for my bday

bye
Last edited by yoman297 at Oct 16, 2013,
Who are you?
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
Quote by yoman297
Who are you?

I asked you first.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

Quote by DamienEx1021
I asked you first.

I'm a UG user who has been somewhat active on the site for the past 3 years now I believe. I play guitar, bass, vox, and trumpet. IRL I'm a high school student who is constantly bored and tired and can sometimes be a bit of a dick to other people because I don't have a lot of self esteem so I don't like talking to people.

Alas, I have a ton of friends and they all seem to like me enough that they keep me around. I also work at McDonald's and it's not that hard unless I'm in a position of leadership. It gets good money for a teenager so that's good enough for me.

as for the quoted parts below, that's what happens when I am tired. I go dumb
Last edited by yoman297 at Oct 17, 2013,
Quote by yoman297
good thing i'm nowheres near losing my virginity

another thing i'm nowheres near to is my driver's license!

i'm too lazy to do anything! ......

Damn dude, happy birthday?
Quote by yoman297
I'm a UG user who has been somewhat active on the site for the past 3 years now I believe. I play guitar, bass, vox, and trumpet. IRL I'm a high school student who is constantly bored and tired and can sometimes be a bit of a dick to other people because I don't have a lot of self esteem so I don't like talking to people.

Alas, I have a ton of friends and they all seem to like me enough that they keep me around. I also work at McDonald's and it's not that hard unless I'm in a position of leadership. It gets good money for a teenager so that's good enough for me.

as for the quoted parts below, that's what happens when I am tired. I go dumb

Oh well happy birthday then.

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again