Page 1 of 2
You guys have any?

The guy next to me plays music from 11pm to 3am on weeknights. His two dogs bark non stop and he fuccks his chick with a pineapple so that bitch shrieks like a banshee. I've confronted him about it and he didn't seem to care much. Talked to the landlord, she talked to him, he quieted down for a few weeks, then he was back at it. Called the cops, they came by and didn't even knock on his door.

My lease ends in 2 months, so i'm getting out of here, hopefully moving across the street so I don't have to hear him. Sucks cuz I really like this apartment, but I like my peace and quiet after hours. Weekends i'm cool with because it's the weekend, but these work days can be a bitch.

So you guys have any problems with doucebag neighbors of the assorted variety?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Nah

Tough luck pal
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
The couple above me are quite vocal in bed and usually wait until just after I've gone to sleep. And most of my neighbours play their music loud. But I don't really mind as it gives me license to play my music loud, play my guitar plugged in, and be incredibly shouty when playing Xbox.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Yes. You have to out-douche him. When he's done playing his terrible music and trying to sleep, knock on his door or ring his doorbell. Do this for a few nights before leaving an anonymous note that says, "If you don't learn to not be a huge cockfag terrible neighbor, I'm not going to let you sleep for a few months."
I did at my last apartment. It's a long story so I'll spoiler it to save space.

So I lived on a college campus (didn't go to school there. Just liked the area). The walls were about as thick as cardboard at this place.

I had this upstairs neighbor. Psychotic little bitch. She would call the cops if we had loud music on (on the weekends. I can respect quiet-time on weekdays) or if I was playing guitar/recording, or even if I had the goddamn TV 'too loud'. She even had the nerve to come down at 11PM one Saturday night and shut our music off in the middle of a party (apparently it was past the 'noise curfew'. PLEASE). Despite all that, she had no problem blasting some Jack Johnson/Owl City/Gangnam Style on a Tuesday and then having banshee sex until 2 in the morning.

The worst though, was when she'd get too drunk and pick fights with the guys she'd have over.

So one night, I'm just chillin smokin some dope. I can hear that she's having a few guys over, so I put on a movie cause I don't want to listen to Owl City while I'm smoking. 2AM rolls around, movie's over, and I start hearing screaming. But not banshee-sex-screaming. No. She's screaming bloody-****in-murder: "GET OUT! GET AWAY FROM ME! BLAH-BLAH-BLAH". I hear some scuffling, shoving, someone gets knocked down, then I hear her front door slam. 20 minutes later I hear her guy-friend come back, this time with a friend. They kick open the door, chase her into her room. I hear more physical fighting, more screaming. All kinds of shit, so I go up there, cause I don't want ghosts haunting the damn building cause some ass decided to kill her (and you know she'd haunt the **** out of me cause she hates me).

Her whole apartment's dark, and I literally stood there, knocking like a cop, for like 5 minutes with no answer. Silence. Finally! So I go back downstairs. By now it's close to 3AM.

Now, as I said, cardboard walls, so I can hear snippets of what people are saying up there. Well, I no longer hear the third guy's voice, at all, but I'm able to pick out these sentences: "Look what you did. You're covered in blood" and "I have to go and get rid of this knife."

I don't know what happened, and really don't want to know. My lease ended 2 weeks later and I got the **** out.
Quote by mjones1992

So I lived on a college campus (didn't go to school there. Just liked the area). The walls were about as thick as cardboard at this place.

I had this upstairs neighbor. Psychotic little bitch. She would call the cops if we had loud music on (on the weekends. I can respect quiet-time on weekdays) or if I was playing guitar/recording, or even if I had the goddamn TV 'too loud'. She even had the nerve to come down at 11PM one Saturday night and shut our music off in the middle of a party (apparently it was past the 'noise curfew'. PLEASE). Despite all that, she had no problem blasting some Jack Johnson/Owl City/Gangnam Style on a Tuesday and then having banshee sex until 2 in the morning.

The worst though, was when she'd get too drunk and pick fights with the guys she'd have over.

So one night, I'm just chillin smokin some dope. I can hear that she's having a few guys over, so I put on a movie cause I don't want to listen to Owl City while I'm smoking. 2AM rolls around, movie's over, and I start hearing screaming. But not banshee-sex-screaming. No. She's screaming bloody-****in-murder: "GET OUT! GET AWAY FROM ME! BLAH-BLAH-BLAH". I hear some scuffling, shoving, someone gets knocked down, then I hear her front door slam. 20 minutes later I hear her guy-friend come back, this time with a friend. They kick open the door, chase her into her room. I hear more physical fighting, more screaming. All kinds of shit, so I go up there, cause I don't want ghosts haunting the damn building cause some ass decided to kill her (and you know she'd haunt the **** out of me cause she hates me).

Her whole apartment's dark, and I literally stood there, knocking like a cop, for like 5 minutes with no answer. Silence. Finally! So I go back downstairs. By now it's close to 3AM.

Now, as I said, cardboard walls, so I can hear snippets of what people are saying up there. Well, I no longer hear the third guy's voice, at all, but I'm able to pick out these sentences: "Look what you did. You're covered in blood" and "I have to go and get rid of this knife."

I don't know what happened, and really don't want to know. My lease ended 2 weeks later and I got the **** out.

Holy ****ing shit.

Average age of my street is about 70 so it's pretty quiet. Then there's the council flats around the corner where chavs are spawned non-stop.
Quote by mjones1992

Was she hot?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by mjones1992

F*ck, which movie did you watch?
I work at a police station, so I know calls like that aren't "priority" and get done pretty much whenever officers feel like getting around to it. But if they don't show up after like half an hour, keep calling and they will. Typically, the people you call (dispatch) aren't in the police station and they always have their own log of calls so if officers don't get to your call, dispatch will remind them that the call went unanswered. Anyway, if they didn't actually knock on the door when they showed up like you said, next time you call tell the operator all the info and then say you also want to speak to an officer. That way, when they show up they'll actually come to you too and you can tell them in person what the problem is.

That being said, I used to call the cops on my old neighbor every couple days for his dog barking outside all night. Eventually he got tired of the cops showing up so he kept his dog inside then. Then a few months later his dog (it was rottie mix I think) wasn't tied up in his yard and ate the hell out of this girl's little chihuahua, so the spca took the dog. Thus, my problems were solved in an unfortunate, mildly-gruesome sort of way.
Quote by slash_GNR666
Was she hot?

Yep. Like smoking hot. It was really unfortunate that she ended up being such a crazy bitch, and possibly worse.

Quote by MetalMullet
F*ck, which movie did you watch?

Akira. Always good when stoned on good marijuana.
I am pretty noisy when I'm playing some bullshit prone fps like COD. Though so is my neighbour's kid and also their german shepherd is loud and barks at everything (because they trained it to, when getting it as a puppy after being burgled.) My other neighbours write shitty indie-pop all night or play folk songs in sickening family sing-a-longs, but I'm not on that side of the house.

We're all pretty cool with each other though, sign for each other's mail or give out gardening/car tips.

There are some kids from the little bit of council housing in our area who insist on driving up and down the hilly streets on unnecessarily loud dirtbikes every day. Dunno exactly where they live so I can't work out who I'd complain about.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
^Set up some spike strips with a cam, post vids.

Quote by progdude93
Yes. You have to out-douche him. When he's done playing his terrible music and trying to sleep, knock on his door or ring his doorbell. Do this for a few nights before leaving an anonymous note that says, "If you don't learn to not be a huge cockfag terrible neighbor, I'm not going to let you sleep for a few months."

That wouldn't be very anonymous though, would it?
Quote by modus operandi
That wouldn't be very anonymous though, would it?

Touche. Though if he lives in an apartment complex, that's not exactly a concern.

Maybe sign it by saying, "Someone in your general area"
Quote by progdude93
Touche. Though if he lives in an apartment complex, that's not exactly a concern.

This would work, though you'd have to be careful to never sign for his parcels. He might recognise the handwriting.
Quote by progdude93

Nah I live next to him.

My dipshit landlord directly let him know it was me who complained instead of just saying there have been noise complaints from other neighbors. Kinda ruined it if anything.

I'm not going to do any passive aggressive bullshit. Next neighbors are going to complain the same shit, and they're not going to stand for it. I'm out of here anyway so it's not so bad anymore, but still. He keeps it up, karmas gonna bone him.

Put a single pea outside his door. He'll probably think nothing of it. Then next day, put two peas outside his door. He might notice them and shrug it off. Then four peas, arranged neatly in a line. He'll probably think something's weird but will just clear up the peas and carry on. Keep doubling the number of peas you leave outside his door. If he asks you about it feign ignorance. Keep leaving peas outside his door until he's at his wit's end. Then one day, leave a massive pile of peas at his door, along with a note saying "the more you disturb the peas, the more they'll come back."

Then move out.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
Put a single pea outside his door. He'll probably think nothing of it. Then next day, put two peas outside his door. He might notice them and shrug it off. Then four peas, arranged neatly in a line. He'll probably think something's weird but will just clear up the peas and carry on. Keep doubling the number of peas you leave outside his door. If he asks you about it feign ignorance. Keep leaving peas outside his door until he's at his wit's end. Then one day, leave a massive pile of peas at his door, along with a note saying "the more you disturb the peas, the more they'll come back."

Then move out.

GENIUS!
You could always just do the same thing you know. Make sure your guitar amp faces his house. Or put it right up against the wall. Even better.

Or ear plugs. Easy solution that doesn't involve moving.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
My next door neighbours are fucking inbreeds for reals. Married couple who're cousins.

You always hear the mother shouting at her kids at stupid o' clock. I've tried ringing child protection services or whatever, because she sounds batshit and her retarded inbred kids don't sound too happy, but they haven't done shit.
No, thankfully. People in one house near me have the occasional party out at their pool, but it's never loud enough that I notice it while inside my house.
Yeah I used to have neighbors that got drunk and partied every single weekend. They were always outside being loud (lots of screaming) and would do stuff like throw their empty beer bottles off the deck to see how far they could throw them, or throwing them onto the roof of my house/onto the driveway.

Calling the cops did nothing, neither did talking to them, I had to act worse than them until they got the point. I definitely did not throw all their empty beer bottles back at their house breaking them all on the back deck, or had their cars towed multiple times.
Last edited by Thrill-house at Oct 17, 2013,
Every morning in the apartment above, it sounds like someone is pouring a barrel of marbles on the floor for bout fifteen minutes.

I used to live above some guys who were into breakdancing so they would blast hip hop at all hours. They were eventually raided by the police for possession of massive amounts of ecstasy.

Jones that's an incredible story.
last.fm[/url}
I'm about to. Moving in with my BF who lives below this family whose kids do not have a bedtime or eat too much sugar. 10 pm every weekenight and all day weekend they are just running and stomping on their wooden floors. It's going to be a nightmare.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Every morning in the apartment above, it sounds like someone is pouring a barrel of marbles on the floor for bout fifteen minutes.

no idea what that could be.
Yeah lots, and it's people across the street too who I have mostly tuned out but I still hear the baby that cries every night for like 5 hours nonstop and the kid who yells at his dad and calls his mom a smelly **** and this guy who plays the drums every Sunday afternoon from 1-7 pm and occasionally his guitarist friend comes over and I can hear her too. Or just people talking on the phone really loud or cars honking or drunk people etc. anyway, there's always something going on and sometimes it's pretty distracting/annoying but I hate it when it's quiet because it feels like everyone died except bees (because I can hear them buzzing outside because there is a beehive outside my window)

The people who live above me stomp around all day or something, and the people across from me have parties almost every day but they're my friends so it's okay.

it's pretty funny actually, there's this German exchange student staying with us and the first night she said she couldn't sleep because of the traffic outside because it's so quiet where she comes from. I can't even hear that anymore unless I go over to the window and concentrate really hard (in the middle of the day too - I don't think I'd ever be able to hear it at night)
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Oct 17, 2013,
Quote by Masquirina
no idea what that could be.

I wish I knew what the noise was, its very jarring when I'm trying to masturbate.
last.fm[/url}
My neighbours are arseholes. The mum parks in my parking space ALL THE ****ING TIME, which doesn't sound like a big deal but the guest parking is a lot further away and I often carry a lot of heavy shit to and from work. It's really clear that it's one parking space per house, not all the parking spaces for her and her mates, so that really ****s me off.

Then her kid stamps up and down the stairs all evening, and has these awful shouty tantrums.

Bleurgh hate living in a terrace.
Guy across the street plays drums, just randomly practice during the week. And he has band rehearsals there on Saturdays. I'm cool with it though, they play good music. People next door to me though, it's like they run a fucking day care or something there. They only got 2 kids but during the day there's like 10 little fuckers over there yelling and being obnoxious. Like what the hell man, I'm trynna do work over here.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
Guy across the street plays drums, just randomly practice during the week. And he has band rehearsals there on Saturdays. I'm cool with it though, they play good music. People next door to me though, it's like they run a fucking day care or something there. They only got 2 kids but during the day there's like 10 little fuckers over there yelling and being obnoxious. Like what the hell man, I'm trynna do work over here.

I used to live across the road from some dudes who would occasionally have the most amazing psychedelic jams. I'm talking 45-minute epics of phasery, delay'ed up jizz material. There were times when I would just stand outside my house listening to them from across the road.
🙈 🙉 🙊
gay neighbors upstairs have very loud gay sex all night
old lady below me never stops hammering and drilling
I'm probably worse though with my loud music, loud people and weed smell
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
My house is in front of a main neighborhood road. The dude who lives across that street drives his loud azz motorcycle up and down all evening. Its really annoying. He's always tweaking and messing around with engines and stuff in his garage. He's 16
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Just for the hell of it, on your way out:

Go to hardware store and get a spool of wire, thin braided.

Go to grocery storeand get a fish, trout works well, so does catfish, tilapia not so well.

Put fish on muffler or catalytic converter of targets car, secure with wire. Use all of the wire to make sure it stays on and is difficult to remove.

Move to new apartment.

Done.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
Page 1 of 2