I have some homework to be handed in tomorrow for my music class. I'm doing a presentation on bass. I need someone to tell me some examples of songs with dfferent techniques of bass in or suttin.

I'm doing playing with fingers, playing with a pick, and slap.

Fingers example: N.I.B - Black Sabbath
Pick example: Maybe something by Rancid/Anti-Flag/Rotting Out
Slap:

Recommend me a song with an example of slap (preferably something really funky) or a punk song with a pick?

I don't quite know how to say what I'm asking for but you get the jist.

inb4 just do your homework
Quote by willT08
but for real why don't you just do your own homework?

google it you spack

No mention of wubs? I'm disappointed, Will, I clicked specifically on this thread to see your reply.
🙈 🙉 🙊
This being a guitar website I thought you'd help me out aha, props to the guy who said Primus. And I can't be arsed researching anything because I have a killer migraine.
Motorhead - Ace of spades - for pick.
Infectious Grooves - Immigrant song - very simple slapping, yet sounds so powerful.
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
Quote by entity0009
Incidentally, the groove going on between the drums and bass on this is ridic

Played the song, stared at that .gif avatar, avatar started looping in sync with the song. Then tripped out until the song ended. Think I enjoyed the bassline though
Quote by ab ovo
Played the song, stared at that .gif avatar, avatar started looping in sync with the song. Then tripped out until the song ended. Think I enjoyed the bassline though

Oh god I'm doing this now and laughing so hard
🙈 🙉 🙊
It always amazes me that so many people on UG have retaredly simple "homework" and can't even make it out of the gate.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by BVBKilljoy
you don't need to be a dick about it I just thought I could use some help because migraines suck and I can't think of any good examples.

Rise Against, RHCP, Black Sabbath

It should take no less than ten minutes.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
this has to be one of the easiest assignments ever given in recorded history, and you still cant do it yourself.

it would have taken less time to search google than to make a thread.
There was a lot more useful help for you here than expected. Pay it forward by proofreading someone's paper or something