Hello, I am new to the forum and do not really know where to place this post.
Anyways....I recently bought a body from a schecter v-1 from Ebay, I could have bought the orginal neck also but it did not appeal to me....Too much bats on the fretboard
I seem to need some help finding another neck since there is no one popping up on Ebay!
Im looking for a 24 fret 25.5" scale neck with locking nut, No inlays if possible but dots if it has to anything!
Any suggestions were i can find one or anyone willing to sell me something like this?

Headstock design:

Pardon my english, I'm from Sweden
It's pretty hard to say what neck will fit, even if you find one matching the specs you have listed it may not fit the neck pocket. They aren't all the same. Schecter doesn't sell replacement necks either.
Also, the V-1's are 22 fret 24.75 scale so you have a whole other problem there.
ModelCorrection: Schecter Damien V1FR,
And i cant find any info that says anything other than 24 frets 25.5", Also the bat-inlay neck that is orginal had these specs.

Edit: I guess ESP neck with same specs and headstock will do! neck pocket is 57mm or 2 1/4 inch
Last edited by Metzie at Oct 17, 2013,
Ahh, ok I was looking at a different V-1. Good luck with the project.
Anyone with a Schecter omen 6 fr that can tell me what the width is on the neckpocket is?
Don't listen to anyone in this thread, buy three necks and glue them all on the body. Triple neck shred time!
"I would happily pay you on Tuesday for a hamburger today"

-Poldo (the guy with both hands in his pockets!)
Quote by Metzie
Anyone with a Schecter omen 6 fr that can tell me what the width is on the neckpocket is?

Gett a ruler and check how wide it is.

Warmoth has necks that will fit, but your gonna pay $200+ (most likely) for it.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Exterminatus
Don't listen to anyone in this thread, buy three necks and glue them all on the body. Triple neck shred time!

I love the idea! Maybe for another project!

Quote by Robbgnarly
Gett a ruler and check how wide it is.

Warmoth has necks that will fit, but your gonna pay $200+ (most likely) for it.

I found a guy with a cheap omen 6 fr with 56mm neck and mine is 57mm, But without any paint on the pocket walls....Im hoping that they can fit together nicely after a new paintjob! Everyting else matches perfectly!
Last edited by Metzie at Oct 20, 2013,
Just get the original neck for the guitar. Guitar necks are not Lego bricks, you can't just mix and match them at will - you could easily get a completely unplayable guitar.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Is this a problem dudes?
Ive read that the most important part is that the length of the pocket is correct aswell as the scale and amount of frets.
Quote by Metzie
Is this a problem dudes?
Ive read that the most important part is that the length of the pocket is correct aswell as the scale and amount of frets.

The whole business of being able to replace a neck on a bolt neck guitar falls apart if there are no replacement necks available, dunnit? Have you considered contacting Shecter to see what necks will fit in that body, and then searching specifically for a replacement?

Contact Warmoth to see if they have something that will fit (or can be made to fit).

Failing that, a good luthier can often adapt another neck.

This is the kind of research (as you're finding) that you want to investigate *before* you purchase a random body on the internet.
Warmoth could not provide what i needed, max 56 mm and 24 frets was with overlay only and no answer from schecter!
I had to have this body, ill just wait til i find the right neck
I finally got ahold of a neck that fits, I was measuring the screwholes and notices the lowest pair is only 8mm into the wood, and the upper is 14mm, whats up with that? I can only find 42mm screws?
Yeah, Schecter does not sell replacement parts, so you won't get any help from them on that. You're probably going to need to do some modification yourself, or get a luthier to do it for you, or make new neck.