Page 1 of 2
So, my birthday is coming up, my plan was to buy a new pair of boots, but today I was at gamestop, and I saw the new pokemon x and y, I was really close to actually buying it and the nintendo 3DS.

So, pair of boots or pokemon machine ? Both are arround the same price
Depends. Are you lacking boots? Are they extremely damaged and nearly falling apart? Do you want to become a Pokémon master?
If you are working or something where the boots would be helpful/necessary, then get those.
follow ur heart
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Trowzaa
Depends. Are you lacking boots? Are they extremely damaged and nearly falling apart? Do you want to become a Pokémon master?

Yes I'm lacking boots, shit, and I also want to be pokemon master.
Both sound awful. Maybe try getting a life for your birthday.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
grow up, stop playing childrens games and buy nice mature clothes and sleep with women

youll thank me later
pinga
It's your birthday! ask your parents or sibling/s to get one of those for you. DUH!! What are you, 30?
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

This is a real Bioware-style moral dilemma right here. The entire plot of the rest of your life revolves around this decision.
🙈 🙉 🙊
What would you need boots for? For fashion or for work (or because you like to hike and be outdoors a lot)?

If for fashion, don't get them. Get Pokemon.
My God, it's full of stars!
What is so good about this new Pokemon game? I used to love it but is it even still relevant now?
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by leony03
What is so good about this new Pokemon game? I used to love it but is it even still relevant now?

Of course it's not relevant, that's why they keep adding new pokemon
🙈 🙉 🙊
You buy your own birthday presents? Finally someone who's more of a reclusive loser than me.
Quote by entity0009
Of course it's not relevant, that's why they keep adding new pokemon

That's what I find most stupid about it. It's no fun anymore now that they have added a ridiculous amount. I remember us all talking about the first 150 all the time. There's just too many now and we lost track and they were all rebrandings of earlier ones. We just all lost interest.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by Gantz92
You buy your own birthday presents? Finally someone who's more of a reclusive loser than me.

I don't even get presents from myself.

🙈 🙉 🙊
Yeah what boots are these that cost $200?
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
kid's game

lolsam

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Pokemon>Boots>Sam's life
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
Pokemon>Boots>Sam's life

Aww...how cute. Let me know when you have a fiance, Tuner.

Fact is, guys, it IS a kid's game.

If the choice is between nice boots & a Pokemon game, a mature adult chooses to go with the boots and buy the game later (when one has extra cash). If you guys don't like that...
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Fact is, guys, it IS a kid's game.

If the choice is between nice boots & a Pokemon game, a mature adult chooses to go with the boots and buy the game later (when one has extra cash). If you guys don't like that...

Yeah but knowing the Pit, they're probably "fashionable" punk or goth-style shitboots, in which case I'd rather he get the Pokemon game and keep his shame private.
Quote by Dreadnought
Yeah but knowing the Pit, they're probably "fashionable" punk or goth-style shitboots, in which case I'd rather he get the Pokemon game and keep his shame private.

Ah, good point...
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Ah, good point...

Plus he's from Germany, so they're either going to be faux-military sarcastic/punk Nazi style boots, or he's the only European UGer (since Kensai is dead) who enjoys outdoor activity
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
a mature adult chooses to go with the boots and buy the game later (when one has extra cash). If you guys don't like that...

Buying apparel doesn't make you mature.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by metaldud536
Buying apparel doesn't make you mature.

In terms of what's more of a priority, is apparel or games/entertainment more of a priority? (Of course, this is assuming said apparel isn't like goth-style KISS knockoff boots.) Buying things that are higher priority first does make one more mature.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
In terms of what's more of a priority, is apparel or games/entertainment more of a priority? (Of course, this is assuming said apparel isn't like goth-style KISS knockoff boots.) Buying things that are higher priority first does make one more mature.

Priorities change based on the person. Some people live to be happy, so entertainment is more important than fashionable casual wear. I know it is hard to get simple concepts like these through your cheese filled Wisconsinite brain, but I'll keep trying till that cheese molds up.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by TunerAddict
Priorities change based on the person. Some people live to be happy, so entertainment is more important than fashionable casual wear. I know it is hard to get simple concepts like these through your cheese filled Wisconsinite brain, but I'll keep trying till that cheese molds up.

What exactly does fashion have to do with it? What are the essentials? Food, clothing, & shelter. Entertainment is not essential, dipshit.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Oct 17, 2013,
I don't care which you choose, but definitely don't spend $200 on a pair of boots...

With that kind of cash, you should at least be able to buy boots, a nice shirt, and some chinos or something.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by Trowzaa

This nig aint never gonna be a pokemon master.
Quote by macashmack
post a pic of the boots.

The only answer at this point, TS.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
it's like I make threads knowing they're gonna be shit but I make them anyway

Quote by kertets
Wire his sack to the electrical socket the next time, little fucker will be shootin lightening bolts all over the house.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
What exactly does fashion have to do with it? What are the essentials? Food, clothing, & shelter. Entertainment is not essential, dipshit.

Holy shit you are dumb.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Page 1 of 2