My guitar has http://www.tonepros.com/images/PRODUCT_T3BT-C_600.jpg
this bridge and i used wrong sized screwdriver. Now the screwdriver is "skipping" on one screw, because its not no loger cross its just a hole (on a screw head). so what is the best way of fixing it? can i buy exact same screw anywhere? or do smth else?
Last edited by Reages at Oct 17, 2013,
You can probably find them at a hardware store. Take one out and bring it with you so you can match it. First find a nut that it threads into so you know you're getting the right thread.