so, i am thrilled with my recent TC delay. for about the 150 range i cant believe how kick butt TC pedals are. I mean, you can send tones through your i phone through your guitar pickups into the pedal. WHAT!?!?! kidding me? Sweet. i bought a TC flashback.....had to follow up with this

Trinity Reverb from PGS:

path goes:
guitar>wah>tuner>signa drive>amp loop>tremolo>reverb>delay>boost>end loop

Review to come:

so bascially take all the good things about the TC flashback, and apply it to a reverb. its basically a modelling pedal, but almost every setting to me sounds good.

the PGS version is basically the Hall of Fame without the last 2 settings. i tried it in a shop and found those to be useless anyways. so i decided why not go with a limited edition, cooler looking one, with 2 settings that i may find useful.

the 2 additional E1,E2 settings are SUPER ambient. A church reverb - think of a cavernous big old church and yelling in it. these ethearal ones are like the same thing, but in a cave 3x the size. those are RE-VERB.

the rest are pretty solid, i basically keep it on semi light all the time to add depth to my tone. thicken it up. i hate a dry tone it sounds crappy to me. sterile.

I used to use an analog sounding delay set really low to basically mimic a reverb / echo. now i can use my flashback for other more creative items.

overall solid pedal. for those that have not investigated this tone print through the I-phone madness, its the best pedal tech ive ever seen. awesome.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
Last edited by ikey_ at Oct 17, 2013,

I was confused because you put Trinity Delay at the top of the post, but then I seen it in your sig and all was well. HNPD! Looks quite versatile. Looking forward to the review.
yea sorry. confused myself.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?