Hey, y'all. So I'm new and a beginning guitarist, I just picked up my first guitar a month ago so I'm brand spankin new to this. So far I'm in love with it. My guitar is an Yahama F335 or a Yammer Hammer if you're from the Smokies. I'm twenty four and I've been playing for a whole three yeand a half weeks. So far I know all the major chords, the minor chords, sixth string barre chords both minor and major, power chords, some seventh chords, two chromatic scales and the 12 bar blues scale. I can only play one song (Knockin on heavens door) and a bunch of half or quarters of songs haha. So yeah, I have plenty of questions, mainly about music theories and what songs that I should begin learning. This is a list of my favorite bands, I only included the old school bands although I'd do like some newer rock and metal. My favorite genres are folk, rock and metal. But here is the list so if anyone knows any dead easy songs by one of these guys I'd love t hear what they are. Ill see y'all around! Thanks!

Grateful Dead
The Beatles
Pink Floyd
The Hendrix Experience
The Doors
Led Zeppelin
SteppenWolf
The Who
Jethro Tull
Queen
Eagles
Blue Öyster Cult
Boston
Rush
Aerosmith
Cream
The Rolling Stones
Bob Dylan
Tom Petty
Fleetwood Mac
Jefferson Airplane
Guns N Roses
Black Sabbath
AC/DC
Metallica
KISS
Judas Priest
Van Halen
Motley Crüe
ZZ Topp
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Steve Miller Band
The Allman Brothers
Johnny Cash
Credence Clearwater Revival
The Doobie Brothers
The Ramones
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Deep Purple
Foreigner
Scorpions
Poison
Nirvana
Thin Lizzy

Ted Nugent
Bob Seger
Bon Jovi
Eric Clapton
Jimi Hendrix
GT& The Destroyers
Alice Cooper
Thanks, I also like Avenged Sevenfold, Monsters of Folk, Pearl Jam, Seether, Creed, Limp Bizkit, Nickelback ect.