hey i found this guitar its a fernandes mocking bird, with the big capital F logo on the head stock and everything. so ive been going through the catalouge and cant seem to find a similar guitar with 4 knobs arranged in that pattern. well i do wish it turns out to be some utterly rare hide signature model (i love x japan :3). but anyway can someone id it for me and find me a link regarding the guitar.

(Invalid img)
might be worth asking on the tokai registry forum? they know their MIJ stuff there.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Your guitar appears to be a Fernandes MG100 Mockingbird. Fernandes actually made a series of Mockingbird-shaped guitars; most of them out of clear plastic ("Lucite") in different colors. The only ones I know of that were solid color - and therefore made of wood, I suppose - were the 100 series, but I know the series went at least as high as a "365" model. I am afraid that this is all I can tell you about your guitar. Some people seem to like them a great deal. Most of them appear to have been sold in Japan; perhaps because of a dispute with B.C. Rich.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by hamza hashmi
hey i found this guitar its a fernandes mocking bird, with the big capital F logo on the head stock and everything. so ive been going through the catalouge and cant seem to find a similar guitar with 4 knobs arranged in that pattern. well i do wish it turns out to be some utterly rare hide signature model (i love x japan :3). but anyway can someone id it for me and find me a link regarding the guitar.

(Invalid img)

Someone must have modified that guitar. The bridge is really close to the pickup and also has more control knobs(also placed differently) than the production model.