So Ive been picking up on my amp making a high a pitched squeal right when i finish playing a riff and pause for a quick second, my noise suppressor kicks in and cancels but even so theres a brief moment of an annoying hiss and its beginning to disrupt my band practices as im constantly trying to control my goddamn amp. i'm not sure what it is im always playing with the levels on my pedals (7 band eq, ts9, ns2 in that order) it seems that it helps sometimes but the problem is never solved but i have to turn my pedals way down and that drains the life out of my sound so its not even much of a solution anyway. I use a jackson 7 string with emgs that were put in after not by me could it be a wiring a problem? The problem also seems to worsen when i switch to my bridge pick up it will squeal hard i turn my volume all the way off on the guitar it goes quiet then back up and its fine until i start playing again. I should probably mention that i use a Bugera 333xl with 6l6 tubes in place of el34 and a crate 412 reloaded with wgs v30s and g12k75's, using stock wire?

I have no idea what this could be and its proving to be a huge problem im about to bring my entire rig into the shop and tell them to just figure it out and pay them....id really like to avoid doing that.
-Peavey 6505+
-Bugera 333xl(w/6l6 pt's) -dead
-412 X-pattern loaded w/ WGS veteran30s & HM75s
-Gibson Les Paul, SD Blackouts *being worked on back to stock*
-Jackson DR7, EMGs
-LTD MH417
-Peavey Vyper 75w
That's called feedback. It can be really annoying, I agree with you.

Stand further from your amp and don't let your pickups be right next to the cab. Also, your pickups might have gotten microphonic.
It could be any number of things, roll your volume off slightly does it stop? Too much gain would be most obvious one, it'll cover up for sloppy playing but it'll feedback like a bitch!, worn out amp tubes, house electrics - try turning the washing machine, dryers, fans, TVs off or preferably try a different power source all together (does it do it away from home?)

How high a pitch? If its a really high pitch constant squeal then look at you guitar wiring in particular the grounds and shielding (if it has any). Change leads, eliminate effects and patch leads one by one.

Sounds bizarre but check the power supplies/batteries on your effects - I had a Bad Horsie Wah used to squeal like a bitch if you used an unregulated power supply

Ultimately, you'll find it through elimination - one of the reasons I keep my setup simple

Les Paul - Cable - GFX5 - Cable - Amp

Easy to diagnose
I have a guitar that does this when used with my prototype May Queen pedal. Backing off the guitar volume VERY slightly and/or standing farther back from my amp or turnig a certain way will get rid of it. It's just feedback from the pedal being so insanely high-gain. Seriously, the output of the thing is at least twice as high as the other May Queens I have built, whose output levels were normal. I still don't why it does that...
it was a combo of tubes, shotty wiring, and a shitty outlet. Thanks!
-Peavey 6505+
-Bugera 333xl(w/6l6 pt's) -dead
-412 X-pattern loaded w/ WGS veteran30s & HM75s
-Gibson Les Paul, SD Blackouts *being worked on back to stock*
-Jackson DR7, EMGs
-LTD MH417
-Peavey Vyper 75w