lol they say win a prs like that's a good thing

Quote by MinterMan22

I dunno what PRS you've played but I have one and it's amazing. They're so versatile and sound amazing with P-90s. Not to mention the wood and paint jobs on them are beautiful
Quote by Rockford_rocks
I dunno what PRS you've played but I have one and it's amazing. They're so versatile and sound amazing with P-90s. Not to mention the wood and paint jobs on them are beautiful

what a pleb
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by MinterMan22

Wait wut? That might be the stupidest thing I've ever read here.
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Quote by TunerAddict
what a pleb

Don't have to be mad because you spent more on an inferior guitar, getting gipped is part of life
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Don't have to be mad because you spent more on an inferior guitar, getting gipped is part of life

I only play instruments custom made by luthiers who were trained by Leo Fender himself.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Rockford_rocks

What the **** is wrong with you? PRS are incredible guitar dude
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
The ****'s a PRS?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Those guitars kind of look like copies of Agiles. Are they any good?
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."