Page 1 of 2
Today, I ate a ghost chilli/bhot julaka which is one of the hottest in the world. Ate half a tub of ice cream and drank a bottle of milk after... Anyone else done something similar?
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
The same but with a Scotch bonnet which is a lot less strong that the ghost chili. Also my mate put one of the seeds in a cig that he rolled me and I didn't realise. That wasn't pleasant.
Once drank a bunch of buttermilk because I thought it would taste like Butterscotch.
I once found a balloon filled with frosting that I ate, like how my mum used to put the frosting into this balloon thing and make designs on cakes and stuff and let me eat all the leftovers out of it afterwards, anyways I found out later on in life it was a used condom...
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I once found a balloon filled with frosting that I ate, like how my mum used to put the frosting into this balloon thing and make designs on cakes and stuff and let me eat all the leftovers out of it afterwards, anyways I found out later on in life it was a used condom...

is this real life
Quote by Obsceneairwaves

There, there.
paint
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by progdude93

is this real life

Is this just fantasy?

Edit: v lol
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Oct 18, 2013,
ate a potato chip that was swarming with ants. nothing really happened
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by Trowzaa
The same but with a Scotch bonnet which is a lot less strong that the ghost chili. Also my mate put one of the seeds in a cig that he rolled me and I didn't realise. That wasn't pleasant.

Smoking chili? Ha what's that like?!
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
I had a ghost chili once. My feet went numb, but I ate it at my brother's workplace so there wasn't any milk or anything around.
My brother used to get me to eat all kinds of stupid stuff when i was a little kid.

he got me to eat chalk, candles, crayons, the wax off the babybel cheeses, hamster food, curry powder, hot chocolate powder, coffee beans, plasticine, play-doh, and the worst thing ever - soap. I still remember how overwhelmingly vile soap tasted. You don't know what troubles i've been through in my life until you've had a bite of soap
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
Last edited by OneHappyCamper at Oct 26, 2013,
Probably a habanero pepper. I'm a bit of a bitch when it comes to spicy shit, so that was excruciating. The entirety of my throat hurt like hell and I had heart burn for the rest of the night.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
I once had a gummy worm covered with lotion, tomato covered with mulch, some other stuff from school my friends payed me to eat, and this weird concoction of mayo, ketchup, mustard, other condiments, and a hidden lugi. Don't worry, I spit the lugi out.
Quote by Blompcube
My brother used to get me to eat all kinds of stupid stuff when i was a little kid.

he got me to eat chalk, candles, crayons, the wax off the babybel cheeses, hamster food, curry powder, hot chocolate powder, coffee beans, plasticine, play-doh, and the worst thing ever - soap. I still remember how overwhelmingly vile soap tasted. You don't know what troubles i've been through in my life until you've had a bite of soap

I've had my mouth washed out with soap. Trust me, I know what it tastes like.
Quote by zackk
Sushi from a stand at the mall... never again.

That just sounds like a bad idea.
May I eat your soul?
Quote by OneHappyCamper
YOUR MOM

We're all alright!
When I was a little kid I unknowingly had cereal with buttermilk, I thought it tasted gross but I didn't think much of it until I realized after what I had done...
*This was several years ago* I'm extremely lactose intolerant and I was backed up pretty bad, I ate an entire large pizza figuring it would get everything moving, boy did it ever. Thought I was gonna die.
i have a bottle of 2nd dimension hotsauce its the 2nd hottest hotsauce in the world...its ****ing hot!!
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Ate a dandelion and a dog biscuit in a parking lot for a dare
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
It isn't thaaat bad per se, but I used to get the spicy italian from subway all the time and without fail I'd get the worst stomach pains and diarrhea the next day.

I don't get that sub anymore.
Dog snacks...

...the ones that don't have too much fish oil in them actually taste better than most cereal snacks
I once snorted a couple fire ants with a straw. We'd bet against eachother on all kinds of rather idiotic activities.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by Vypor
I once snorted a couple fire ants with a straw. We'd bet against eachother on all kinds of rather idiotic activities.

I once snorted some Altoids mints over a stupid dare. Holy shit did that burn!
Quote by Vypor

*Checks location*
*Arkansas*
*not surprised*
Page 1 of 2