Hi guys, like the title says, anything that sounds good with distortion, has 24 frets and a floyd rose would be sweet I found this by doing some searching [forbidden link] , But I don't know if there's anything better I could buy for the samish price? I'd like to play rock (AC/DC, Rush) and metal (Dream theater, metallica, buckethead) almost exclusively on this (I have a different one for jazz), so any suggestions would be nice
the best used ibanez prestige you can find.

or a nice MIJ Jackson Soloist or similar.

but i do have to say i don't know how they are priced at that outside of the states.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Can buy my jackson DK2M with emgs, if you like?
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
^^ (trashed) yeah. or one of the MIJ charvel pro mods if you can still find them.

£500 is around about the budget that you can get a pro quality guitar if you know what you're doing, but you can also end up with lower/intermediate quality stuff if you don't. So it pays to be careful and do your research. if you're getting something with a floyd you really want it to be a quality floyd, too- OFR, schaller, gotoh, ibanez edge/lo-pro edge/edge pro or similar.

your amp is also incredibly important for getting metal tones.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
your amp is also incredibly important for getting metal tones.

I have a marshall valvestate 8080, so that provides good metal tones as it is