Page 1 of 2
I would break/throw things, but then they would be broken when I need them.

Also I curse a lot.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Play heavy metal on guitar and purposlly bash my hands into the strings and yell

Break/burn things in my back yard and laugh like the joker

Watch a funny/entertaining movie/show

Jerk off
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by entity0009
Beat my wife

Do you use the palm of your hand or the backhand?

I find the latter is more surprising. It's got that "element of surprise". Also, more dominant.
Shout at people, apparantly. I'm usually good at keeping my calm but I raised my voice at people in work last week, yesterday and today. (Adults not children) It was justified though, I think.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Philip_pepper
Do you use the palm of your hand or the backhand?

I find the latter is more surprising. It's got that "element of surprise". Also, more dominant.

The closest empty whiskey bottle I can find
🙈 🙉 🙊
punch walls, punch people, punch the floor, punch my computer.

Shoot guns, shoot bows, shoot crossbows.

Drink.
ayy lmao
Masturbate and drink. Not necessarily in that order.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Masterbate then listen to bad mood
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by entity0009
The closest empty whiskey bottle I can find

I use a full bottle. I take whiskey breaks every five minutes. Once the bottle is empty, smash it over her head, and you know you've beaten her just the right amount.
Play music.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
listen to music, play guitar, smoke, do drugs, cry, write a song about it, eat or sleep
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Oct 28, 2013,
^like ten marijuanas, maybe 11
Quote by EyeForgot
I dont like death
except DETH

Rust in piece, Brennan.

you don't need a license to drive a sandwich.

i crossed my arms and felt like a pretzel named sophie

The universe, man
I've been in a bad mood today. Sadly a £1 umbrella in bad weather = getting saturated.

So I've sat in my room for the rest of the day binging on Twin Peaks. Do I feel any better? Naaaaaaah
i turn that frown around
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
i turn that frown around

Surely you mean upside-down
My God, it's full of stars!
"Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around." -Bill Watterson.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Dreadnought
Surely you mean upside-down

absurdity always makes me feel better

and dont call me shirley
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
watch so many tv shows

when i'm truly in a bad mood, i don't feel like doing anything. watching tv shows is close enough.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Clean and tidy. I clean like a mother****er when I'm in a bad mood, which works out well because when I eventually better, I also have a nice looking apartment.

EDIT: Accidentally a word.
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
watch so many tv shows

when i'm truly in a bad mood, i don't feel like doing anything. watching tv shows is close enough.

actually this

it's all i've been doing lately, why is life so shit
Quote by korinaflyingv
Ignore everybody.

Works a treat.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
I insult people on the internet.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Read.
It usually takes my mind off whatever it was had me worked up.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Page 1 of 2