Page 1 of 2
Up and down, just like my boner.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Sell short, because everything goes down in this economy anyway. That is how I made thousands on that game we played. Also arbitrage.

Also you cant predict much in the stock market. It is always flock behaviour and random shocks.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Nelshizzle
Up and down, just like my boner.

like a zigzag? get that checked out man
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Neo Evil11

Also you cant predict much in the stock market. It is always flock behaviour and random shocks.

yup, read Fooled By Randomness.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
well you buy and sell stocks and inevitably lose all your money to some rich wanker. hope that helps

****, i wish i could use that word without getting laughed at by my mates. #usaproblems
banned
Quote by deadsmileyface
****, i wish i could use that word without getting laughed at by my mates. #usaproblems

wut
Quote by Trowzaa

But seriously, ask Xiaoxi, he's a master.

I wouldn't help TS gain even a penny

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Essentially, as I understand it, owners of companies sometimes decide to trade them publicly. This means that any John Dick and Harry can become a part-owner of a business, by paying a certain amount of money, which changes according to how much the shares are worth at this point in time. As a part owner of a business they are entitled to dividends- a share of the profits that that business makes.
The values of these share fluctuate according to how valuable they are perceived to be. If lots of people buy shares in a company, the value of these shares will go up, and hence the price of shares will go up. This causes a regular undulation in share values- when the price of a share goes down, more people buy it, which in turn makes the price rise, and then once it's up people decide to sell their shares because they have bought them at a lower price and are now able to make a profit. And then the share prices go down again...
To buy shares you need to register with a provider- your bank will probably do it. They take a share of your profits in return for offering this platform.
Hope this helps.
Also, this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tmI867fAYU
Quote by Thrashtastic15
wut

americans can't pronounce wanker or twat without sounding like a wanker or twat
Quote by Trowzaa

thank you
banned
Well my liberal occupy wall street overlords told me that it was invented by evil rich white, racist, homophobic republicans to punish poor people...
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
magic
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Reagar
... any John Dick and Harry

It's Tom.

Tom, Dick and Harry.
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
I can.

but I cba.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
You're supposed to invest your entire life savings into one expensive stock.
Made over $1000 from $10,000 today in a Marketwatch game I'm doing with some friends. I feel like I got the hang of it.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I don't know, but if you would have invested in Boeing during the past month, you would have made a shit ton of money.

It was around 106 dollars per share about a month and a half ago, and now it's up at 122 dollars.

#ballin
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by Trowzaa

The opinion of a total clueless prick doesn't really matter.
Quote by Trowzaa

u wot m8
Quote by KerNeL_KLuTcH
Well my liberal occupy wall street overlords told me that it was invented by evil rich white, racist, homophobic republicans to punish poor people...

Yup.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
The opinion of a total clueless prick doesn't really matter.

steady.

every time i've heard a yank say it they make it rhyme with "what"
Quote by Jostry
I don't know, but if you would have invested in Boeing during the past month, you would have made a shit ton of money.

It was around 106 dollars per share about a month and a half ago, and now it's up at 122 dollars.

#ballin

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

I would be laughing with those massive gains too.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Last edited by Jostry at Oct 18, 2013,
Quote by Jostry
those massive gains

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
take all your money and put it in the toilet, flush and watch is swirl down. that is the stock market but with less blow and hookers.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Trade stock options and futures and you'll make a killing. Or get killed, it all depends on how smart you are with those.
Quote by Xiaoxi
I wouldn't help TS gain even a penny

Don't be like that. You turned my initial 2000 into 15k. Just get him to send you a few grand via cashiers check and get him started on that easy money.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
Don't be like that. You turned my initial 2000 into 15k. Just get him to send you a few grand via cashiers check and get him started on that easy money.

That is true. TS, I will invest for you for a small lump sum fee of which you transfer to me via Western Union. Thank you and I look forward to your response, friend.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
If you want to be safe, invest in something that will never fail, big companies the gov will bail out, just wait for somethign to really **** themselves, then wait for that sweet bail out cash from the taxpayers.
Page 1 of 2