Page 1 of 7
I pride myself on being a pretty tolerant person, but I came to terms with the fact today that I am pretty ageist. I generally really dislike old people, I think they are generally bigots and unlikable and I'll be glad when people currently ages 60 and older are gone.

Anybody else want to admit to their prejudices?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Poor people with a sense of entitlement who waste their money.

This seems oddly specific, but I've seen so many people come into my store every day and spend $6 on cigarettes, then turn around and tell their kids they don't have enough money for the cereal they want.

Go **** yourself. Stop smoking and spend your money on things that matter.
I pride myself on being a pretty tolerant person, but I came to terms with the fact today that I am pretty antiageist. I generally really dislike ageists, I think they are generally bigots and unlikeable and I'll be glad when people that start threads like this are gone.
Quote by Shotgunmerc

This seems oddly specific, but I've seen so many people come into my store every day and spend $6 on cigarettes, then turn around and tell their kids they don't have enough money for the cereal they want.

Go **** yourself. Stop smoking and spend your money on things that matter.

But not rich people with a sense of entitlement? Nice goin'.
99.99% of fat people have no excuse and should stop feeling sorry for themselves and do something about it.

Stop complaining.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
I can't stand kids. At all. Anybody below the age of say...14, I cringe while I'm around them.
It's not something I have a problem admitting though.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by N_J_B_B
99.99% of fat people have no excuse and should stop feeling sorry for themselves and do something about it.

Stop complaining.

Doesn't this imply that they have a problem with their weight? What if they're comfortable with it?
Quote by modus operandi
Doesn't this imply that they have a problem with their weight? What if they're comfortable with it?

A person comfortable with their weight would have no reason to complain would they?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by N_J_B_B
A person comfortable with their weight would have no reason to complain would they?

Well, you did imply 99.999% of fat people complain about their weight, or "[feel] sorry for themselves"
Pull my finger Gib.

I hate, detest and generally have zero tolerance for assholes.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
People that say "um" or "like" every other word. You either sound like a generic California stereotype, or a caveman. And I want to punch you for it.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by Shotgunmerc

I hate people like that, I remember in college where people were acting like they were above rules because they're paying tuition. So they would openly break rules and whine that the RA's were being unfair and they could do whatever they wanted because they're paying for tuition.

I guess they don't realize that applying for the dorms means that they're bound to follow the dorms rules or suffer punishment.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by modus operandi
Well, you did imply 99.999% of fat people complain about their weight, or "[feel] sorry for themselves"

99.99% referred to the sample of people who are fat and have no excuse.

I was implying that an overwhelming majority have the power however they choose not to.

Also, this may be anecdotal (sorry I have no sources to provide on a guitar forum talking about our pet peeves) but I have honestly never met an overweight person that is happy with their body shape/have confidence in themselves.

I'm sorry if this post was not backed up with evidence or was not coherent enough for you.

Seriously.

If I knew my post was going to be scrutinised perhaps I would've put more thought into it.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by N_J_B_B
99.99% referred to the sample of people who are fat and have no excuse.

I was implying that an overwhelming majority have the power however they choose not to.

Also, this may be anecdotal (sorry I have no sources to provide on a guitar forum talking about our pet peeves) but I have honestly never met an overweight person that is happy with their body shape/have confidence in themselves.

I'm sorry if this post was not backed up with evidence or was not coherent enough for you.

Seriously.

If I knew my post was going to be scrutinised perhaps I would've put more thought into it.

Put some thought into this, you'll love it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCu3bBMAUlo
I dislike kids and generally feel uncomfortable around them, and find them annoying and very boring. I just don't connect, which is expected for someone my age, but I don't get myself why anyone wants to have kids. Old people just depress me, reminding me of my own mortality, but other than that I don't really judge them as an age group.

Inb4 look at your avatar, you manchild.
Quote by modus operandi
But not rich people with a sense of entitlement? Nice goin'.

Fair point

I would like to change my answer to "people with a false sense of entitlement"
i dont care enough to have prejudices

but if i see a dark skinned man wearing a hoodie while im wakling home at 3 in the morning im walking faster

actually id proabably do that even if he wasnt darked skinned
Quote by modus operandi
I pride myself on being a pretty tolerant person, but I came to terms with the fact today that I am pretty antiageist. I generally really dislike ageists, I think they are generally bigots and unlikeable and I'll be glad when people that start threads like this are gone.

this

i wrote an angry rant about how stupid this thread is but i'll just keep it to myself and spare TS the shame
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I would say it but it is pretty offensive. And not even jokingly.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
I would say it but it is pretty offensive. And not even jokingly.

That is precisely what I actually want to hear in this thread.
Any people that use the race/religion card. This is mainly because there was an Indian guy in my class and we mutually couldn't stand each other so one day after class he randomly told our history teacher that I said something along the lines of "You're a terrorist who smells of curry" even though I hadn't even talked to him all day and I got suspended, I think the school knew I didn't say it because I generally never got in trouble in school but they didn't want to risk being accused of being racist or anti-Islamic.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Any people that use the race/religion card. This is mainly because there was an Indian guy in my class and we mutually couldn't stand each other so one day after class he randomly told our history teacher that I said something along the lines of "You're a terrorist who smells of curry" even though I hadn't even talked to him all day and I got suspended, I think the school knew I didn't say it because I generally never got in trouble in school but they didn't want to risk being accused of being racist or anti-Islamic.

This is making it really hard for me to contain myself

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by necrosis1193
People that say "um" or "like" every other word. You either sound like a generic California stereotype, or a caveman. And I want to punch you for it.

lol I do both of these
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55

I'm an ant hater.
ayy lmao
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
I pride myself on being a pretty tolerant person, but I came to terms with the fact today that I am pretty ageist. I generally really dislike old people, I think they are generally bigots and unlikable and I'll be glad when people currently ages 60 and older are gone.

I've actually always found older people to be a cornucopia of good conversation and life lessons. I try to attribute their general crotchety or curmudgeon-y attitudes to the fact that life has kicked them in the balls so many times that aside from the small pleasures that have been slowly whittled away over time, all they have left is the bitter experience to pass on, and all they seek is a the ear of a young person willing to listen.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I once found a balloon filled with frosting that I ate....anyways I found out later on in life it was a used condom...

[color="Green"][B]while[/B][/COLOR] [color="Blue"]True[/COLOR]:
    [color="Green"][B]for[/B][/COLOR] i [color="Green"][B]in[/B][/COLOR] [[color="Teal"]"/"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"-"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"|"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"[/COLOR][color="Red"]\\[/COLOR][color="Teal"]"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"|"[/COLOR]]:
        [color="Green"][B]print[/B][/COLOR] [color="Teal"]"%s[/COLOR][color="Red"]\r[/COLOR][color="Teal"]"[/COLOR] % i,
Quote by lemmyisgod97

That reminds me in one of my history classes, the teacher was talking about how Europeans initially enslaved Blacks not because of race, but because they had the chance to become Christians, but they turned it down.

Some Black girl jumped up and tried to argue how he was racist, but then she remembered the professor was a Black guy and you can't pull the race card against your own kind.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
That reminds me in one of my history classes, the teacher was talking about how Europeans initially enslaved Blacks not because of race, but because they had the chance to become Christians, but they turned it down.

Some Black girl jumped up and tried to argue how he was racist, but then she remembered the professor was a Black guy and you can't pull the race card against your own kind.

lol
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
One thing I cannot stand is foreign lecturers at uni who aren't capable of speaking English properly. It makes the lecture far more difficult to understand as they never accent their sentences correctly. Sometimes they even use entirely the wrong words.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Oct 19, 2013,
I ****ing HATE bad drivers. I hate people who are slow due to fear/nervousness (see bad drivers). Most of all I hate ignorance and stupid people. Those are my prejudices - If you are stupid, slow, or a bad driver... I will abort you.

I also think I may be a bit intolerant... Anyone who molds their life around something stupid and inane, and I can tell these people by sight due to what they wear, is stupid and I automatically think they are an idiot. Strangely, I also see them being very afraid and slow in cars, driving slowly in the passing lane and walking across cross walks against the red hands. ****ing dickheads.
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
I hate the wilfully ignorant.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
One thing I cannot stand is foreign lecturers at uni who aren't capable of speaking English properly. It makes the lecture far more difficult to understand as they never accent their sentences correctly. Sometimes they even use entirely the wrong words.

My Python instructor is that way. He's Iranian, and he's a REALLY good guy, but his English is GOD-AWFUL

Quote by muffinduck01
I hate the wilfully ignorant.

Yes!
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I once found a balloon filled with frosting that I ate....anyways I found out later on in life it was a used condom...

[color="Green"][B]for[/B][/COLOR] i [color="Green"][B]in[/B][/COLOR] [[color="Teal"]"/"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"-"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"|"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"[/COLOR][color="Red"]\\[/COLOR][color="Teal"]"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"|"[/COLOR]]:
        [color="Green"][B]print[/B][/COLOR] [color="Teal"]"%s[/COLOR][color="Red"]\r[/COLOR][color="Teal"]"[/COLOR] % i,
People who stare and people who'll argue for the sake of hearing themselves talk.
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
Holier-than-thou liberals (the ones like on this site). I consider myself pretty liberal but i'd take the most ignorant conservative over the most annoying liberal.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
lol. Some people must have trouble living with themselves.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I can't stand people who make irrational decision. If I know a decent amount about someones life but I can't think of a single reason they'd behave the way they do, that pisses me off like none other.

Also it pisses me off when people think they're smart just because they are atheists. Yes there are smart atheists and dumb religious people, but there are also some really dumb atheists. You might belong to that group!
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Quote by Danjo's Guitar
I can't stand people who make irrational decision. If I know a decent amount about someones life but I can't think of a single reason they'd behave the way they do, that pisses me off like none other.

....don't ever have children
Quote by Obsceneairwaves

I hate delivering food to black people, they always act annoyed and like they're doing me a huge favor by answering the door, and they don't tip. Ever.
Quote by Thrill-house
I hate delivering food to black people, they always act annoyed and like they're doing me a huge favor by answering the door, and they don't tip. Ever.

They want to be British
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm