Like the parties people hold today for the 80s and 70s?

What will our young adult generation be remembered as?
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
The apocalypse.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
hipsters
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
The Twin Towers, with another guy dressed as a plane running at them every now and then.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
In 20 years, humans will be inhabiting other planets and/or stars due to a massive increase in volcanic activity that consumed roughly 80% of the world. Upon digging up the wreckage of our "modern" civilizations, all that will be left for them to discover are the teenyboppers and the hood boogers.

So, basically, the dudes will wear wifebeaters, boxers, and super low pants held up with a belt for some reason, and the girls will wear Uggs, yoga pants, and North Faces.
pretty touhg to say when trends are changing and growing faster than ever before so to have one definitive look from the past decade is hard to imagine stop being a ****ing goober and go make a differnent thread about other shit or something

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Oct 19, 2013,
skinny jeans and band tees
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
they would dress up as me
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

and finally

Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja