the palm of your hand,
where I can writhe
forever
&
ever
&
ever.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I love this. It's so damn nostalgic and relatable. Maybe that's not what you were going for but it's what I felt. It took me back to high school, sitting there listening to people I never want to become tell me what's best for me, when they clearly couldn't even figure out what was best for themselves. I don't have much else to offer other than that this made me feel something, a twinge of regret paired with that nostalgia maybe? I'm not sure, but it's a nice cocktail nonetheless.
come talk to me
instead;
I won't listen but I'll
watch you
closely
and wish
myself into
the palm of your hand,
where I can writhe
forever
&
ever
&
ever.

I really enjoy this ending, it almost works perfectly by itself. Actually it would if you omitted instead, but the whole thing really is quite nice.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Something about this, it feels like an abuse of power relationship gone wrong, like the teacher is under the pupil's thumb. Anyway this is great, it comes off with an effortless confidence that makes it amazing to read.
the four lines really set this up badly in my mind. it's too obvious for my taste. the last lines could stand alone much stronger.