I bought an Ibanez 540S serial no.121968 back around 1992/93 it was a limited edition seven string. I have been told it is extremely rare but I can't find any information out there on this. I was hoping some eexperts on here could help me. Thanks in a advance!
Have you looked on the ibanez wiki? The Jemsite forum might also be able to help. Or the ibanez rules site. Ibanez also has all the old catalogues on its website, so if you know the year your guitar was made, that might be worth a try, too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?