http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av_opE1-Lpk

I always wanted to be the cool guy who brings stories to the pit that have't had threads already made, plus the fact that you guys are jackasses, albeit clever jackasses, still a jackass. (Metaldud) So, wanted to hear what the gang thought about this shizzle.

Regardless, I browsed threads to see if this has been talked about or not, doesn't seem to have been.

TLDR; BITCHES CAN LIGHT THEIR FAUCET WATER ON FIRE.

EDIT: Also found the "concerned" acting to be pure gold.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Last edited by MattAnderson111 at Oct 19, 2013,
I wish I was hip and relevant with all the new slang the Pit uses, but I'm not, so I can't diss you.

Kcoo
^^ That's an oldie but goody.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
But muh monies
Muh free enterprise
Muh pursonal opinyins

Concern is good. Concern leads to doubt, leads to investigation, leads to options and potential aversion of distaster.

It's also a double-edged sword. Thorium-based nuclear reactors not being built because muh investments, and muh Greenpeace.

Still, it's nice to see a bit of kickback to this plan. It's gonna go through no matter what, but change is nothing without some propane and a sparkplug.
It sucks that tens of thousands of average people have less say then 1 person with a net worth in the billions.

sh1tz f4cked 4 reel bruh
Poop.

Yes, poop.

"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
They're trying to blow up the gays in the west village.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Fucking gold.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
It's not a big deal. As you can see in the video, people from the West Village aren't very desirable anyway.
FORZA CATANIA