Page 1 of 2
Was out tonight to remind myself of why I hate clubs.

One dude got bottled in the face, half of it was covered red.

Two guys started fighting half an hour later.

Half an hour later, another brawl.

I stepped outside to get some fresh air and called a taxi to pick me up in 30 mins.

Then another guy runs out of the club, shirtless, with blood dripping down his chest and face. Another bottling. Cue in police trying to make sense of it all. Then the bottled spots the bottler and runs after him...ambulance shows up. Everyone is out staring. Some girls fall cu of their high heels. Others are walking barefoot on the wet Glasgow ground.

What's the craziest thing that's happened on a night out for you?
You think you had it bad? I had to read this thread.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
its ****in a hmu if u agre m8 yeh
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
A guy here got stabbed in a bar last week and died. It's not really like Glasgow though, mostly peaceful or death, not much in between. I hate when there's a bunch of rowdy drunk losers out on the weekend
A bunch of other people go into a fight and that's the craziest thing that's happened to you on a night out?

Your life must be boring, TS. You definitely need a new amp.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Philip_pepper
Fuuuck me man

Well, I won't, but I'm sure there's some bloke near you that will.
They're all in despair over the fact that you're in their city.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Some guy got shot and killed at a bar my band was playing at one night.
It was during one of our breaks and we were outside and heard the gunshot.
We didn't go back in for quite awhile, until the police let us grab our gear and go.
We didn't get paid that night.
The bar was closed for 90 days after that.
And guess what band they hired to play when they opened back up?
Yeah, us. We got paid for both gigs.
No injuries or fatalities the 2nd time around.
inb4 Will says something about night clubs.

And yea, that's your craziest night out?
Glasgow is a great city. And that sounds like a pretty normal night out.
to here knows when
Quote by chev311e
inb4 Will says something about night clubs.

And yea, that's your craziest night out?

Well, most violent.
Quote by shoegazer'
Glasgow is a great city. And that sounds like a pretty normal night out.

No way man. Two brawls and two bottle attacks within 3 hours? What happens on an abnormal day out?
Me and 2 of my friends went to a bar and met 5 really hot girls and one of my friends knew one of them so we started to talk. They wanted to go to another bar so we took my car. At that point I was half drunk but it was my friend who only had 2 beers earlier who drove. Thing is we were 8 in the car, 2 girls in the trunk (I drive a hatchback so it wasn't so bad) and 3 on the back seat (including me) plus one girl laying down on top. We ended up loosing them at that stupid club that we didn't even want to go to but still, good times

Btw I live in Quebec, Canada, so there aren't so many fights here...
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Last edited by shelovemyguitar at Oct 20, 2013,
You put girls in your trunk dude, that's not cool.
Quote by kertets
Only losers post their opinions on the internet.
Well they were the smallest of us all and they wanted to. I can now say I had 2 chicks spooning in my trunk
Quote by DarkLiquor

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Haha I remember one of those adds at the urinals saying something like "Don't drink untill you can't remember your night. Drink responsibly." And my friend told me "I'd rather not remember how fun it was then remember how boring it was."
Quote by DarkLiquor

Wake up people!
I once drank 4 cans of colt 45's, half a pony of bacardi clear white, and numerous joints and bongs rips on an empty stomach. fast forward 2 hours, i couldn't walk, my shirt was covered in puke, and i almost fell off a ~20ft high cliff a few times because I was stumbling around so much I had no motor control.

i couldn't eat any food for a day I was so hungover and sick it sucked. threw up again at 6am and had the most awful sleep from 6-10am, but the best sleep ever from 1-6am lol. i almost threw up eating a bowl of cereal. please be careful guys.
Was out tonight to remind myself of why I hate clubs.

One dude got bottled in the face, half of it was covered red.

Two guys started fighting half an hour later.

Half an hour later, another brawl.

I stepped outside to get some fresh air and called a taxi to pick me up in 30 mins.

Then another guy runs out of the club, shirtless, with blood dripping down his chest and face. Another bottling. Cue in police trying to make sense of it all. Then the bottled spots the bottler and runs after him...ambulance shows up. Everyone is out staring. Some girls fall cu of their high heels. Others are walking barefoot on the wet Glasgow ground.

What's the craziest thing that's happened on a night out for you?
Oh my ****ing god. I am sorry, but this will never not be funny to me. I read the term "bottle/bottler" and all of a sudden this shit reads out like a bad cartoon.

Anyways, ignorance and immaturity aside, I give my sincerest sympathies. That pesky bottler, man. Going around bottling people. Nope, cant get past how silly that sounds. Still too funny. Good luck with that.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by shelovemyguitar
Haha I remember one of those adds at the urinals saying something like "Don't drink untill you can't remember your night. Drink responsibly." And my friend told me "I'd rather not remember how fun it was then remember how boring it was."

your friend just summed up going out perfectly
Quote by damian_91
its ****in a hmu if u agre m8 yeh

I'm ****en agreein with this m8
Hmu if u agre in my agreeance ye
So there I am, typical Friday night, in the club with the LADs, a few hotties (8/10) around me wanting some, when a fight breaks out on the dance floor. I bet the chicks I can go over and stop the fight - they don't think I can. So I go up to the LADs, squinting and shouting that I've lost my glasses. When they spot me they immediately stop arguing and everyone starts searching on the floor! Needless to say I got a 3some out of it. PacifistLAD
Where did you go? I think the worst I have ever seen was a fist fight, and even that I only saw a couple of times.

Forza Juve

'e voglia 'e mettere rum, chi nasce strunz' nun po' addiventà babbà
Glasgow is a bloody shit hole I was glad when i finally managed to move away. I had seen more than my fair share of what the Phil spoke of. It's much worse when you go outside of the city center as most of the schemes are filled with knife wielding numbskulls. The description Phil laid out was the view from my high rise front window in Barmulloch almost every night. Worse still is that this kinda reputation follows you around. As soon folks hear my accent or i tell them where I'm from you can see they are instantly more uncertain of me.
Last edited by SHaun Steel at Oct 20, 2013,
I thought that stuff just happened daily, at any time in the streets of Glasgow.
Pretty sure that stuff happens over Sunday lunch in Glasgow
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by SMH07
I thought that stuff just happened daily, at any time in the streets of Glasgow.

Yea very true it's a very rough place to grow up in. You could be stabbed for not handing over a free metro newspaper it's ridiculous. I'm not saying that all Glaswegians are headcases far from it but there are enough of them whom buy into the hype of their hardman reputation. These morons don't have the intelligence other than to make life worse for anyone who has the misfortune to cross their paths.
Quote by Philip_pepper
No way man. Two brawls and two bottle attacks within 3 hours? What happens on an abnormal day out?

Stop complaining, at least Glasgow has some nice areas and some safe-ish clubs.

I live in Dundee mate.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
I bottled a man in Glasgow just to watch him cry.

This is sad. Bottling?

In the U.S., even the people that are too cowardly to use their fists can afford a decent box cutter.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by mystical_1
I bottled a man in Glasgow just to watch him cry.

This is sad. Bottling?

In the U.S., even the people that are too cowardly to use their fists can afford a decent box cutter.

If you bottled a man in Glasgow you'd be six feet under by now.

Don't bullshit.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777

Quote by Crofty89

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Edinburgh master race FTW
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by solo_freak
Where did you go? I think the worst I have ever seen was a fist fight, and even that I only saw a couple of times.

A place on West Regent Street.

Quote by homeless-john
Glasgow isn't half as bad as most folk in here are making it out to be.

Agreed.

Quote by SHaun Steel
Yea very true it's a very rough place to grow up in. You could be stabbed for not handing over a free metro newspaper it's ridiculous. I'm not saying that all Glaswegians are headcases far from it but there are enough of them whom buy into the hype of their hardman reputation. These morons don't have the intelligence other than to make life worse for anyone who has the misfortune to cross their paths.

I don't agree with that.

In three years that is the first time I've seen something like that happening. That also includes nights in East Kilbride and Coatbridge.

Honestly, Glaswegians are very nice, very warm people, especially for Northern Europeans. Getting stabbed for not handing over a metro? That's a hyperbole.

Am I gonna be more careful now though? Oh aye.
Last edited by Philip_pepper at Oct 20, 2013,
Quote by digman50
Edinburgh master race FTW

GTFO you Edinburgh Wanker.

Go and join the Americans in St Andrews, get on a boat and leave
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777

Quote by Crofty89

Page 1 of 2