Page 1 of 2

Problems that precipitate suicide are usually temporary ones–unfortunately, suicide is a permanent solution to these temporary troubles. Life’s difficulties can be extremely painful and may appear to last forever; however, better times do happen.

Last edited by naguenyong vinx at Oct 20, 2013,
ok.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
just for that, imma 'port you for being unbearably obnoxious again.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Oct 20, 2013,
I even don't...
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
the **** is this thread
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
One time when I was playing GTA I jumped off a building and killed myself and I was like "huh so that's what it's like."
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by naguenyong vinx
Problems that precipitate suicide are usually temporary ones

Suicide has a tendency to end problems.
Quote by StewieSwan
Haha

lol

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by naguenyong vinx

Wait why is it written "subscribe me" on the top left corner?
Quote by DarkLiquor

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Quote by Thrashtastic15
try looking at TS' profile

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I also reported him for being a multi and abusing the tab rating system.

having looked at his tabs, he has a ton of 5* rated tabs from one user and the tabs themselves only have 5-20 views. as a tabber, i can tell you that is nothing short of bull.

unless hes doing what im doing and doing requests, but i dont see that anywhere, so ban him pls. hes not worthy of being in my drunken presence.

Quote by Reisgar42
One time when I was playing GTA I jumped off a building and killed myself and I was like "huh so that's what it's like."
also lol
Quote by snipelfritz

Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Oct 20, 2013,
Quote by Reisgar42

Get onto a bike, switch to headlight view and drive into oncoming traffic. Your welcome
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
but like, seriously, just look at his tabs. One with TWO freaking hits and ONE of those users supposedly rated it 5*? yeah get that bull out of here, you make me sick you pathetic loser child i hate you i respect the tab rating system unlike your punk lying butt i hope you burn in hell dick.
Quote by snipelfritz

I for one think people should have the right to end their own lives if they so choose.

so brave
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by naguenyong vinx

Problems that precipitate suicide are usually temporary ones–unfortunately, suicide is a permanent solution to these temporary troubles. Life’s difficulties can be extremely painful and may appear to last forever; however, better times do happen.

What about people with terminal illnesses, neurodegenerative diseases, treatment resistant depression and so on?

Sometimes, for some people, things never get better. For some people, things only get worse. Failure to admit this fact is a failure of empathy.

Most people are inculcated with optimistic delusion from an early age- things will always get better, no matter how bleak things look now. The darkest hour is before the dawn, and so on and so on.

The fact of the matter is suicide can be a rational and dignified end to a life that can only become more decrepit, dependent and despondent.
Quote by modus operandi
What about people with terminal illnesses, neurodegenerative diseases, treatment resistant depression and so on?

Sometimes, for some people, things never get better. For some people, things only get worse. Failure to admit this fact is a failure of empathy.

Most people are inculcated with optimistic delusion from an early age- things will always get better, no matter how bleak things look now. The darkest hour is before the dawn, and so on and so on.

The fact of the matter is suicide can be a rational and dignified end to a life that can only become more decrepit, dependent and despondent.

>treatment resistant depression

Stick it out, ******, and hope that you have the willpower to overcome it despite drugs. Many others have before you.

>Failure to admit this fact is a failure of empathy

How can you empathize with what you've never felt?
THE FIGHT IS ON!

Quote by DarkLiquor

Wake up people!
Quote by Joshua Garcia

unless hes doing what im doing and doing requests, but i dont see that anywhere, so ban him pls. hes not worthy of being in my drunken presence.

nah I think you were right
also what an awful thread
Quote by metal4eva_22
>treatment resistant depression

Stick it out, ******, and hope that you have the willpower to overcome it despite drugs. Many others have before you.

easy to say, isn't it?

How can you empathize with what you've never felt?

that definitely makes your point so much better than it already was.
Quote by Reisgar42

One time I tried to escape from a tall building in a daring manner while being chased after killing a bunch of guys and stealing some important files
about half way to the ground I realised I forgot my parachute
I think people fail to realize just how much determination and strength it takes to take your own life. It is not an easy decision. I have been there many times and honestly, flukes are the only reason I never fully went through with it. That is a story for a different day though.

I am not justifying it, just reminding people that until you have held your own life in your own hands, you have no idea what it is like and lack the perspective to understand.

As far as how to commit suicide, there are many options and depending on how you want to go out, it can be very quick and painless (though typically messy) or slow and not exactly painless (but much cleaner and less to clean up after).

There are the obvious quick methods, gunshot through the roof of the mouth, jumping into on coming traffic, knife to the jugular vein (slower) or carotid artery (faster), jumping from a significantly height into a hard surface, and cyanide (most people don't have access to this though.)

Slower but cleaner methods, poison (actual poison, overdose is unreliable and could just end you up in the hospital with a fried liver or kidneys), drowning/hanging/suffocation methods, slitting wrist or other blood vessels (aside from quick ones, also not as clean), burning (not much to clean up, very painful), intentional contraction of lethal disease (not totally unheard of), and I will end this with radiation poisoning (unlikely yet effective, just go tour Chernobyl.)

Now before you go reporting my ass, this is discussion, not encouragement. I do not condone any of these activities, but if the public is aware of them then maybe you know what to look out for to keep away from a friend or loved one having problems.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
*reported*

Seems like a stupid and unnecessary spam thread with the potential to turn into a shit storm. I saw a mod in here, but I'm doing this anyways.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by megano28
I saw a mod in here, but I'm doing this anyways.

I'm not a Pit mod, can't close threads etc.
Suicide is painless.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
youre ****ed.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by megano28
*reported*

Seems like a stupid and unnecessary spam thread with the potential to turn into a shit storm. I saw a mod in here, but I'm doing this anyways.

Quote by kertets
Only losers post their opinions on the internet.
Quote by Novacane...

remember that time you woke up beside your friend and he stuck his finger in your butt?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Page 1 of 2