"One stag will keep his harem of hinds together, but this is his challenge - this roar. The basic line is 'come and have a go if you think you're hard enough'.

i feel like all this is missing is a few m8's spread about

sounds kinda scary. imagine hearing that when you're alone in a forest at night.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Designed for the professional technician Great for dealerships, Nike Air Max Cheap fleet repair shops, professional mechanics, libraries, schools car enthusiasts. Designed for the experienced mechanic who is equipped to work on cars. Chilton Service Manuals are comprehensive Nike Air Max 95 and Air Max Shoes technically detailed, offering TOTAL maintenance, Nike Air Max 180 Cheap service and repair information for the automotive professional.
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
sounds kinda scary. imagine hearing that when you're alone in a forest at night.

I'm pretty sure I'd feel aroused. Unless I could see it actually was people making the sound. That would be some Wicker Man kind of stuff.

"The hunt is on... WOAHAHAHOOOOOO"