Page 1 of 3
What do you consider to be THE place to go to or to live in in your country?

In could be a place, a province, a city, whatever. Maybe you've been there yourself or you haven't, maybe you hear a lot about it, maybe your friends go on about it, and you feel like it may just be the best your country has to offer.

Go.
York. Daily Mail readers voted it the most beautiful city in the country. h8ers gn h8.
Best place: Manchester
Worst place: Glasgow
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

That's like laughing at a guy with no legs when you have no arms.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

But my country is literally the size of the entire European continent. How am I supposed to know something like that
Downtown Cairo. You reaaaaaaaally have to love Cairo with all its flaws to live there though. I can imagine that it's definitely an effort. But yeah, Mohandeseen is where you want to be.

Quote by Weaponized
But my country is literally the size of the entire European continent. How am I supposed to know something like that

Narrow it down to just your state.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Oct 21, 2013,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Downtown Cairo. You reaaaaaaaally have to love Cairo with all its flaws to live there though. I can imagine that it's definitely an effort. But yeah, Mohandeseen is where you want to be.

It's always shocked me how close the pyramids are to Cairo, I was expecting like a 10 mile trek in the desert but nope.

Quote by Thrashtastic15

What's wrong with Liverpool?

I mean serious points, not stupid ones.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Philip_pepper
in your country?

Quote by slash_GNR666
Worst place: Glasgow

I erm..
Quote by Trowzaa
It's always shocked me how close the pyramids are to Cairo, I was expecting like a 10 mile trek in the desert but nope.

#TheGizaLyfe
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

My state is the worst part of the country
Quote by Trowzaa
York. Daily Mail readers voted it the most beautiful city in the country. h8ers gn h8.

Thread over.

Bangor is probably the nicest place i've been to in Wales. But I haven't been many different places.
Quote by slash_GNR666

Nice superiority complex bro.
Quote by Thrashtastic15

Tell me about the time when you visited both Liverpool and Manchester and how you came to that conclusion.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Oct 21, 2013,
Quote by captainsnazz
Best place: The North.
Worst place: The South.

Sounds about right.
London's just about the only place worth coming to if you're from abroad.

Scallys arguing about Manny vs Liverpool are eeedyats
Quote by lambofgod127

It depends on one choice for the best location in one’s country. It is possible that location or place best in one’s eyes is not best for other person. Liverpool is one of the best places I know.
Quote by Weaponized
My state is the worst part of the country

So what's the best place in the worst part of the country?
Page 1 of 3