Page 1 of 2
A boy goes knocking on the door of a house where a girl, who is his schoolmate, lives. the boy is bringing a bouquet of flowers.

just continue the sentence, or share your ides of what's going on.
some english assignment about making inferences.

go.

edit: yep, outrageous answers are accepted.
Last edited by Bluebit at Oct 21, 2013,
The girl then begins ferociously attacking the boy, because she is actually a bee...
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
The girl does not answer the door and the boy proceeds to her garden and spells out 'cunt' with the flowers and shit on her door step
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
The girl shows up at the door wearing nothing but a skimpy nightgown that doesn't leave much to the imagination. As the boy's jaw drops to the floor and a rising sensation occurs in his pants, the girls naked boyfriend steps out from behind her and promptly shuts the door.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
The girls boyfriend answers the door and he let's the boy with the flowers smell his fingers. Flower boy drops the flowers and runs away crying. The girls boyfriend picks up the flowers from the ground and gives them to the skank telling her that he just had them delivered for her. Boyfriend makes video of the sloppy blow job he gets for buying her flowers and send it to flower boy. Flower boy jacks it and then jumps off bridge.
The girl opens the door, thanks the flowers for the guy, and then has sex with them.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
The girls boyfriend answers the door and he let's the boy with the flowers smell his fingers. Flower boy drops the flowers and runs away crying. The girls boyfriend picks up the flowers from the ground and gives them to the skank telling her that he just had them delivered for her. Boyfriend makes video of the sloppy blow job he gets for buying her flowers and send it to flower boy. Flower boy jacks it and then jumps off bridge.

The girl opens the door and lo and behold there she stood.

It's a miracle because the boy had pushed her down the stairs, paralyzing her. But what he had not known was that the girl and his friends set up an elaborate ruse to get him to feel guilty and wretched inside.

Tis' the fickleness of children.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Quote by Spambot_2
The girl opens the door, thanks the flowers for the guy, and then has sex with them.

I'm curious about the "them" part.
some really good stuff here. . . keep it up.
also, I forgot to mention, we were supposed to make a play of it infront of class.
so . . you could tone down the sex a bit. . .

then again, The pit.
He brought them because they would temporarily lift her mood, as she was a depressed genius. She would then go on to cure malaria and AIDs, having done so the population in third world countries boomed, and random sterilisation was necessitated.
>asking the pit to help you with your homework
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Her mother answers the door in a black dress, mascara lines down her face.

"Hi Mrs Birch" he says, summoning every ounce of effort to appear composed. "These... these are for Lisa" with one trembling arm outstretched.

"Lillies. She would've liked those."

"...I know. She mentioned it once in class."

She studied the boy. She hadn't seen him before, but there was a familiar grief etched in his face

"You were Lisa's friend?"

"Yes, Mrs Birch. I go to school with... went ... to school with Lisa." His eyes cast downward. "We sat together in science. We'd... we'd always get in trouble for writing funny captions under the pictures in the text books." A smile took him by surprise as it cracked across his face. The fascade of composure was betrayed by a single tear creeping down his cheek.

"Sounds like her" she also tried to force a smile but her face silently crumbled as she choked back another tear.

They both stood in silence.

"Anyway, I should-"

"Would you like to come in?"

"No, I shouldn't. I've got things I need to do."

"You're very welcome. Lisa's friends are always welcome here."

"Thanks Mrs Birch, but really I must be going."

"...well if you must. Thank you for the flowers. It means a lot. She would've liked these."

"... yes."

The boy smiled to the ground and turned to walk away. After a few paces as he heard the door close behind him, he finally allowed himself to wipe the tear from his face.

The woman returned to her private grief, placing the lillies with the others without noticing the small card nestled among the white heads.

Lisa,
I wish I'd told you when I could.
I'll see you again soon. I hope you'll be as happy to see me and I'll be to see you.
My love eternally,
David
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez

"Hi Mrs Birch" he says, summoning every ounce of effort to appear composed. "These... these are for Lisa" with one trembling arm outstretched.

She studied the boy. She hadn't seen him before, but there was a familiar grief etched in his face

"Yes, Mrs Birch. I go to school with... went ... to school with Lisa." His eyes cast downward. "We sat together in science. We'd... we'd always get in trouble for writing funny captions under the pictures in the text books." A smile took him by surprise as it cracked across his face. The fascade of composure was betrayed by a single tear creeping down his cheek.

"Sounds like her" she also tried to force a smile but her face silently crumbled as she choked back another tear.

"Anyway, I should-"

"...well if you must. Thank you for the flowers. It means a lot. She would've liked these."

"... yes."

The boy smiled to the ground and turned to walk away. After a few paces as he heard the door close behind him, he finally allowed himself to wipe the tear from his face.

The woman returned to her private grief, placing the lillies with the others without noticing the small card nestled among the white heads.

Lisa,
I'll see you again soon. I hope you'll be as happy to see me and I'll be to see you.
My love eternally,
David

My feels....
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Last edited by RAB11 at Oct 21, 2013,
The girl opens the door, cuts her self on the flowers which it turns out are roses, develops a serious infection from the cut and then dies. The end
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez

"Anyway, I should-"

"... yes."

Lisa,
My love eternally,
David

Did you really just wrote that or you took it somewhere because that's incredible. Right in them feelz. You should write a book about the whole story.
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Wait... Is David going to kill himself? There's too much of a cliffhanger, Johnny!
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Quote by Weaponized
"Here are your flowers, Algernon" said the boy.

Unfortunately, the door isn't fastened properly and falls over under the stress of the knock. As luck would have it, some nearby construction had recently shifted the ground ever so slightly so that the house's foundation was no longer stable, and the falling door caused the entire structure to collapse inward.

The noise from the collapse awakens the evil Reldacore, a massive, eon-aged beast who slumbers in a cavern layers below. Reldacore emerges from the earth and rampages across the city, laying waste to all in his path. The military retaliates, but is unsuccessful. Scientists quickly mobilize and are able to create an anti-gravity repulse canon that they mount on a tank. During Reldacore's next attack, they fire the canon at it, which knocks the beast with such force that it catapults it out of the earth's atmosphere and across interstellar space.

Decades later, Reldacore lands on an alien world and begins wreaking havoc on the ultra-advanced civilization there. The aliens manage to subdue him, and figure out his origins. They mistake Earth's actions for an act hostility, so they mobilize and launch an invasion against humanity. The ensuing war is long and drawn out. It seems very one-sided, until a cunning air force pilot and his crack squadron manage to score a victory, and humanity captures and alien spacecraft. Scientists are quickly able to reverse engineer it and begin using alien weapons, which slowly turns the tide of war.

Humans eventually win, and harvest the alien's technology completely. They quickly obtain intergalactic travel capabilities, and use it to branch out from earth. It allows humanity to conquer the entire universe. It also leads to technology that allows us to control the fabric of spacetime itself, allowing us to halt the big crunch, thus ensuring the dominance of humanity for all time.

Also, the girl gets mad at the boy for breaking her house.
Okay. I'm satisfied with the ending.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
An ugly pregnant girl shows up at the door. The sadness grows in her face as she sees him going down on his knees.

"Will you marry me?", said the boy.

"No" with tears starting to fall down her cheek.

Then the boy lives happily ever after.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

the girl's mother opens the door.

the boy says "hi, i have a delivery for the Tenenbaum family. please sign here."

the mother signs there, says thank you, and sends the boy off. she pulls off the card attached to the bouquet, reads it, and promptly throws it in the trash.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by rolandroi

Then the boy lives happily ever after.

I think I found that funnier than I should've
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
plot twist:

Bouquet of Flowers is actually a euphemism for the boys penis

He does not know the girl who's door he's knocking on
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
Quote by eGraham

I think I found that funnier than I should've

It really cracked me up too
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
David has "things to do"

You work it out.

Yes he is

I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
A boy goes knocking on the door of a house where a girl, who is his schoolmate, lives. It had been raining all day but he didn’t mind. As he waits for the girl to answer the door he listens to the surroundings for a bit. He can hear cars sloshing in the puddles as they drive by. Nothing like a September afternoon, he thinks to himself. He had bought a bouquet of flowers from the shop down the street and starts to have second thoughts about them but knows that it’s too late as he hears the deadbolt unlatch and the door start to creak open.
“Hey David,” She says with a smile. David’s stomach starts to do flips and it feels like there’s a lump in his throat. Every day, the first thing David notices about Cassie is her smile. No matter how many times he sees her in a day it seems to hypnotize him every time.
“Hey Cassie, I bought you some more flowers.” David holds the flowers out to her and flashes his best smile.
“Aww, Thanks David. You didn’t have to do that you know.” She takes the flowers and sniffs them gently.
“Coming to your house on your birthday empty handed wasn’t an option,” David starts to talk in an Italian mobster accent. ”I had to spend a couple grand, call in some favors, and whack some new recruits from the Mozzarella Family, but it was worth it.”
Cassie laughs. “You’re such a dork. Come on in I bet your freezing.” She steps aside to let him in.
David continues with his Italian accent.
“Yeah, I’m a cold blooded killer, whadduya expect?” Cassie and David both laugh and enter her home.
As they enter her home, David is greeted with a blanket of warm air. Cassie’s house is a two story duplex. The kitchen is directly to their right and the stairs are on their left. The living room is straight ahead. Her house always smells amazing. Like some mixture of vanilla and cinnamon. David notices that there isn’t anyone else in her house.
“Where’s everyone at?” David asks confused.
Cassie starts opening and closing cupboards looking for something to put the flowers in.
“Well I thought we could celebrate my birthday since you’re my best friend. I told my mom that I wasn’t feeling good and she had to go on a business trip to Manhattan anyways.”
“Damn… That’s really far. Okay that’s cool. So what do you wanna do?”
“Watch a movie?” Cassie suggests.
“Movie it is then. Anything specific?” David takes his coat off and wraps it behind a chair.
“I rented The Dark Knight for us. Go put it on and I’ll get some popcorn ready. Want anything to drink?
“Waters fine.”
David heads to the living room admiring Cassie’s family and school pictures along the hallway walls. Damn, it’s been a long time since 7th grade. It’s been what, 5 or 6 years since I met her? He approaches the entertainment center and the realization that he is alone with the girl of his dreams hits him like a semi-truck. His palms start to sweat and the butterflies in his stomach seemed to multiply by a million. His heart starts to race and the lump in his throat seems to get bigger by the second. He sets the DVD into the Blu-ray player, grabs the remote and sits on the couch. The smell of popcorn invades David’s nostrils while the TV starts to flash advertisements about the latest movies and HD surround experiences. Cassie enters the room with a bowl of popcorn in one hand and a cup of water in the other.
“Here you are, sir. Would you like anything else?” She says official like, handing the glass of water to David.
“I would like a glass of water please.” He says.
Laughing, she says “Oh shut it.” And plops down on the couch next to David. The smell of vanilla rushes to David’s nose. They hear and feel a vibrating coming from the couch. Cassie reaches into her pocket and reveals her cell phone. She opens it and reads the text the received.
“Oh my god, Chad Luna just asked me out.” She says surprised. ” What should I say?”
David’s stomach drops. Chad Luna is a two time championship high school wrestler. One the most popular guys in school.
“Don’t do it. Every guy you’ve dated since middle school has always turned out to be a huge jerk.”
“He could be different though.”
“Yeah you’re right; he could be a bigger jerk than the rest of them. This guy isn’t interested in you as a person. He’s just interested in his self-image. He feels that he needs a beautiful girl next to him to reassure himself that he’s better than everyone else.”
“Did you just call me beautiful?” Cassie says shocked.
David starts to fumble with his words. “What? No… I mean yes. I mean… It was just an example.”
“Well, what is it?”
David takes a deep breath. “Yes, I said it.”
Cassie is quiet for a moment then looks up at David and says, “No one has ever said that to me before. I’ve always felt like a boy toy. They always call me sexy or hottie but never beautiful. I don’t think I could explain to you how much that means to me David.”
Tears start to roll down her face and she leans in and hugs David, burying her face in his chest. He rubs her back.
“I’m sorry you’ve had to go through that. To me when you call a woman Pretty, you’re looking at her face, when you call her Sexy, you’re looking at her body and when you call her Beautiful, you’re looking at her soul.”
Cassie pulls away and looks at David for a moment, and then she leans in and kisses him on the lips. David closes his eyes and flows with what’s happening. In his mind, it feels like there are mini fireworks exploding all around his head. They pull away and David is slow to register the discontinuation of his first kiss.
Dazed, David says, “Whoa… That was awesome.”
Cassie sniffles and wipes the tears from her face then smiles, “Yeah I would have to agree.”
“So... Does this mean that… I’m your man?”
“I guess it depends. Do you want it to mean that you’re my man?”
“Most def.” David says.
They lean in and kiss again and again and again. Halfway through their movie, Cassie falls asleep, then David soon after.
They say when you talk to God it's prayer, but when God talks to you it's schizophrenia.
Last edited by xgispert at Oct 21, 2013,
...girl opens door

"im a lesbian"

Slams door in boys face
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by xgispert
A boy goes knocking on the door of a house where a girl, who is his schoolmate, lives. It had been raining all day but he didn’t mind. As he waits for the girl to answer the door he listens to the surroundings for a bit. He can hear cars sloshing in the puddles as they drive by. Nothing like a September afternoon, he thinks to himself. He had bought a bouquet of flowers from the shop down the street and starts to have second thoughts about them but knows that it’s too late as he hears the deadbolt unlatch and the door start to creak open.
“Hey David,” She says with a smile. David’s stomach starts to do flips and it feels like there’s a lump in his throat. Every day, the first thing David notices about Cassie is her smile. No matter how many times he sees her in a day it seems to hypnotize him every time.
“Hey Cassie, I bought you some more flowers.” David holds the flowers out to her and flashes his best smile.
“Aww, Thanks David. You didn’t have to do that you know.” She takes the flowers and sniffs them gently.
“Coming to your house on your birthday empty handed wasn’t an option,” David starts to talk in an Italian mobster accent. ”I had to spend a couple grand, call in some favors, and whack some new recruits from the Mozzarella Family, but it was worth it.”
Cassie laughs. “You’re such a dork. Come on in I bet your freezing.” She steps aside to let him in.
David continues with his Italian accent.
“Yeah, I’m a cold blooded killer, whadduya expect?” Cassie and David both laugh and enter her home.
As they enter her home, David is greeted with a blanket of warm air. Cassie’s house is a two story duplex. The kitchen is directly to their right and the stairs are on their left. The living room is straight ahead. Her house always smells amazing. Like some mixture of vanilla and cinnamon. David notices that there isn’t anyone else in her house.
“Where’s everyone at?” David asks confused.
Cassie starts opening and closing cupboards looking for something to put the flowers in.
“Well I thought we could celebrate my birthday since you’re my best friend. I told my mom that I wasn’t feeling good and she had to go on a business trip to Manhattan anyways.”
“Damn… That’s really far. Okay that’s cool. So what do you wanna do?”
“Watch a movie?” Cassie suggests.
“Movie it is then. Anything specific?” David takes his coat off and wraps it behind a chair.
“I rented The Dark Knight for us. Go put it on and I’ll get some popcorn ready. Want anything to drink?
“Waters fine.”
David heads to the living room admiring Cassie’s family and school pictures along the hallway walls. Damn, it’s been a long time since 7th grade. It’s been what, 5 or 6 years since I met her? He approaches the entertainment center and the realization that he is alone with the girl of his dreams hits him like a semi-truck. His palms start to sweat and the butterflies in his stomach seemed to multiply by a million. His heart starts to race and the lump in his throat seems to get bigger by the second. He sets the DVD into the Blu-ray player, grabs the remote and sits on the couch. The smell of popcorn invades David’s nostrils while the TV starts to flash advertisements about the latest movies and HD surround experiences. Cassie enters the room with a bowl of popcorn in one hand and a cup of water in the other.
“Here you are, sir. Would you like anything else?” She says official like, handing the glass of water to David.
“I would like a glass of water please.” He says.
Laughing, she says “Oh shut it.” And plops down on the couch next to David. The smell of vanilla rushes to David’s nose. They hear and feel a vibrating coming from the couch. Cassie reaches into her pocket and reveals her cell phone. She opens it and reads the text the received.
“Oh my god, Chad Luna just asked me out.” She says surprised. ” What should I say?”
David’s stomach drops. Chad Luna is a two time championship high school wrestler. One the most popular guys in school.
“Don’t do it. Every guy you’ve dated since middle school has always turned out to be a huge jerk.”
“He could be different though.”
“Yeah you’re right; he could be a bigger jerk than the rest of them. This guy isn’t interested in you as a person. He’s just interested in his self-image. He feels that he needs a beautiful girl next to him to reassure himself that he’s better than everyone else.”
“Did you just call me beautiful?” Cassie says shocked.
David starts to fumble with his words. “What? No… I mean yes. I mean… It was just an example.”
“Well, what is it?”
David takes a deep breath. “Yes, I said it.”
Cassie is quiet for a moment then looks up at David and says, “No one has ever said that to me before. I’ve always felt like a boy toy. They always call me sexy or hottie but never beautiful. I don’t think I could explain to you how much that means to me David.”
Tears start to roll down her face and she leans in and hugs David, burying her face in his chest. He rubs her back.
“I’m sorry you’ve had to go through that. To me when you call a woman Pretty, you’re looking at her face, when you call her Sexy, you’re looking at her body and when you call her Beautiful, you’re looking at her soul.”
Cassie pulls away and looks at David for a moment, and then she leans in and kisses him on the lips. David closes his eyes and flows with what’s happening. In his mind, it feels like there are mini fireworks exploding all around his head. They pull away and David is slow to register the discontinuation of his first kiss.
Dazed, David says, “Whoa… That was awesome.”
Cassie sniffles and wipes the tears from her face then smiles, “Yeah I would have to agree.”
“So... Does this mean that… I’m your man?”
“I guess it depends. Do you want it to mean that you’re my man?”
“Most def.” David says.
They lean in and kiss again and again and again. Halfway through their movie, Cassie falls asleep, then David soon after.

Freaking twilight stories!
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

Quote by rolandroi
Freaking twilight stories!

Sorry dude. I was bored, saw this thread and decided to write.
They say when you talk to God it's prayer, but when God talks to you it's schizophrenia.
The boy enters. Chris Hanson appears with camera crew. "Why don't you have a seat," Hanson implores softly.

The boy is Eastwinn.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 2