Poll Options
View poll results: Vote!!!!!
Ghost of Karelia - Mastodon
2 67%
Bad Things - Jace Everett
1 33%
Voters: 3.
Howdy

GOAL: You have until THE 20TH of the month to learn a song, any song of your choice, with the instrument of your choice, and record it and upload it (to Youtube, your UG profile or any related site). Audio alone is fine. Video is fine. This should prove some fun and a good time waster and all along you're becoming a better musician. After all entries have been made we will judge on cleanliness, accuracy, techniques (ex. good harmonics or vibrato), styles, speed, etc. and overall impression.

Here are the submissions from this month. Happy voting and remember to vote for accuracy (not your favorite song).

Intermediate Bass:

Ghost of Karelia - Mastodon (Random3)

Bad Things - Jace Everett (Oyface)
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Maybe it was just my crappy laptop speakers but I could barely hear the bass in Random's song :/

Oyface, yours was really good though so you get my vote!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
Maybe it was just my crappy laptop speakers but I could barely hear the bass in Random's song :/

Oyface, yours was really good though so you get my vote!

I can hear the bass in his entry pretty good, but I am using studio headphones. So yeah, probably your speakers.
I mixed my bass ridiculously loud as well.

Thanks though!