Im watching the movie Julie &Julia right now and its pretty funny.
Due to the main character ive been thinking to make a blog where im running through the album(s) (as in trying to learn all the songs on the album by hearing, vids, tabs) and blog about the learning process.

Whats your experience with blogging?
Isn't it basically like a diary that you expect other people to read?

nah mate, i'm not gay.
harden the **** up.
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
One cannot simply learn the album. One must become the album.
We're all alright!
Quote by ArtistLion
Im watching the movie Julie &Julia right now and its pretty funny.
Due to the main character ive been thinking to make a blog where im running through the album(s) (as in trying to learn all the songs on the album by hearing, vids, tabs) and blog about the learning process.

Whats your experience with blogging?

^no im not, im just collecting information on peoples blogging experiments. Im curious whether the blog is helping people move forwards towards the goal (like the movie Julie & Julia) or rather hampers people.
Yeah I write a blog about Dubstep. Only just started really, but I do interviews with producers and stuff don't I yeah cool
i wrote one faithfully when i was in Korea, it was a good travel blog that lots of people read that are considering or need info about teaching over there ( kimchiagogo.wordpress.com ). i also have a weekly podcast that i use a blog page for along with the other main website ( slowrobotagogo.wordpress.com ). then i also put all my podcasts on one main website bunchofdorks.com
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
i sometimes write blog like posts on my tumblr.

but i really only expect my sister to give a shit what i say
i don't know why i feel so dry
people still read blogs?
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
If I wrote a blog right now I'd be paid. Unfortunately I really do not feel like writing a blog.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
You have to whore yourself a lot to get your blog popular - advertise, bother yur friends, etc
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja