Page 1 of 3
It's getting near. Costumewise, tell me. What you gonna be?

I'm caught between what to wear (not out to get candy, just to parties and all that). I'm thinking going in a similar outfit to this:

Or I could just be lazy wear my furry stuff (have new ears and tail I haven't worn anywhere else aside Anthrocon) since Halloween's kinda the only time of the year I can get away with wearing it in public.

How about you pit?
I don't want to read about how you dress up and shit
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Gonna wear a lei and sunglasses and beach shorts, with a friend of mine. Gonna be awesome. Just dont know yet whether we'll actually make the journey like that to the party as it's gonna be around -5 celcius at that time. That would be sick.

Excited to see what sort of a slutty outfit my girl will be wearing
Quote by Hydra150
I don't want to read about how you dress up and shit

You have the power to do something about it now!
Quote by Ian_the_fox
It's getting near. Costumewise, tell me. What you gonna be?

I'm caught between what to wear (not out to get candy, just to parties and all that). I'm thinking going in a similar outfit to this:

How about you pit?

Well shit, we can't both wear this.
Ian I don't think that'll look as good on you as you think it'll look on you

unless you thought It would look shit on you and didn't care then we're probably on the same page
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Didn't we just have thread on this topic?

anyways, im wearing my scary rubber mask with disheveled hair and black jacket and jeans. Simple and scary.

Ill be passing out candy, too. I always play scary music in my garage and leave it a quarter open so little kids get scared.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by OVER9000VIDEOS
be this, ian

I call peppy.

I can just shout do a barrel roll all night.
Am I the only one who was scared to death of this holiday as a child?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by AxeToFall
I'm 26, so I'm about 12 years too old to be dressing up in a costume.

... False
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by AxeToFall
Sucks to not have a fun social life amirite?
I was hoping to go as this:

With me being the one on the left, and a mate being the one on the right. Alas, the helmets are a lot of money. And so is the rest of the outfit.

Stupid French people! Stop being so elitist!
Quote by Ian_the_fox
Sucks to not have a fun social life amirite?

You have furry cam jerk sessions. You know **** all about fun social lives.
Quote by AxeToFall

No, you're just 26 years too young.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by AxeToFall
The truth about costumes...
That sounds like the exact opinions of every sad loser I've ever known with no social life and who despises social interaction.

I knew a guy who said that exact stuff back in high school when I brought up Halloween to him. He was a tremendous loser, like you know that one sketchy kid who's always mad and obsessed with weapons and wanting to blow up the school that is always disturbing to talk to? Yup.

I expect a lot of Pit users to oppose Halloween as a majority of you come off as the typical bizzare socially-rejected aspergic losers who think they're being cooler than everyone else yet instead simply sink to the bottom of the social hierarchy.
Going as a shitty version of the tenth Doctor with my girlfriend as a shitty version of River
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Ian_the_fox
That sounds like the exact opinions of every sad loser I've ever known with no social life and who despises social interaction.

I knew a guy who said that exact stuff back in high school when I brought up Halloween to him. He was a tremendous loser, like you know that one sketchy kid who's always mad and obsessed with weapons and wanting to blow up the school that is always disturbing to talk to? Yup.

I expect a lot of Pit users to oppose Halloween as a majority of you come off as the typical bizzare socially-rejected aspergic losers who think they're being cooler than everyone else yet instead simply sink to the bottom of the social hierarchy.

Quote by Ian_the_fox

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Ian_the_fox

Lol, struck a nerve with this guy.

I don't feel like going back & forth with you, so i'll just leave it at this; if you truly believe that wearing a costume is a requirement for a social life then you're pathetic & really need to examine your own place on the "social hierarchy".
Quote by Ian_the_fox

says the furry and/or drag queen.
Quote by Ian_the_fox

Dude, don't you dress up as an animal?
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
I'm either going as PSY or the LMFAO robot.

Quote by Ian_the_fox

Quote by raoooos
ian why don't you just go as yourself #backofthenet

#shotsfired
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Going as a shitty version of the tenth Doctor with my girlfriend as a shitty version of River

Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by BladeSlinger

do you have this?
If not, get it.
Quote by cliff_em_all
Dude, don't you dress up as an animal?

Quote by Dregen
says the furry and/or drag queen.

Quote by SkepsisMetal
ಠ_ಠ

Apparrently an internet forum loaded with a bunch of lonely miserable autistic social-outcast betafags is an authority on a proper social life.

Good ol' pit.

Quote by captainsnazz
I get it, because you would be terrifying in that costume.
Betcha if you saw me in it you'd wanna hammer me.

I'm so posting pics if it's what I wear ...
Page 1 of 3