33-Year-Old Man Spends $100,000 On Plastic Surgery with Hopes of Looking Like...

Page 1 of 2
That is equal parts hilarious and horrifying.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Spends all that money and can't even comb his hair the right direction
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by vintage x metal
In case you're considering that whole "I need to appeal more to preteens" look

I know what Eastwinn is saving his money up for.
I saw that

I'm happy people like this exist, makes me feel a little bit better about myself
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Spends 100,000 on surgery, yet couldn't spare some money to get that acne taken care of

(Unless he's going for JBeib, au natural.)
Waste of 100k, he looks more like what would happen if Macaulay Culkin had a child with Sarah Palin
🙈 🙉 🙊
His hair is swept the wrong way.

0/10
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
lol I saw this the other day. He doesn't even look like him

Not as bad as a guy with loads of Miley Cyrus tattoos I guess.
I saw that on Unusual Facts on FB and thought about making a thread on it. It was just THAT ridiculous.
He's got a lot of spots for a 33 year old, or did they add those too?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I seen this and thought the next day it was a bad dream.
its been said but i'm going to ask it again, where in the **** did he get 100 grand
Fender | Peavey | Epiphone | Hohner | Ernie Ball | Planet Waves | Jim Dunlop | Marshall | Lee Oskar | Traynor | Suzuki | Jackson

Compulsive gear buyer
Is there anyone you folks would be willing to pay to look like?

I'm sure there are lots of things you wouldn't mind changing about yourself, but would you feel comfortable being modeled to look like another human being?

Idk. I wouldn't want to look like anyone else. If I had $100k to spend entirely on my looks, I'd get a home gym/climbing wall and a sauna and a personal trainer and really amped foods. And probably a super nice juicer. Maybe that's just because I'm not interested in plastic surgery? I'm not opposed to other people getting work done but it's hard to even imagine what I'd want done - maybe a boob job if someone paid me to do it?? I'm sure a tummy tuck wouldn't hurt at some point in my life?? Thinking about those surgeries then based off of someone else's looks just... seems... wat
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal

Bailey Jay. Real talk.
Unfortunately his eyes will always be blue/too close together
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Bailey Jay. Real talk.

One super hot chick with a dick. It seems less difficult to try to look like someone who is also molding his/herself to look like something else.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by itsonlyauser
Is the pit gullible this is clearly just made up to drive traffic to the site.

It's on different websites?
Another case of someone with more money than sense

Which begs the question: How do people with no sense manage to get reasonably large amounts of money?
I have nothing important to say
If someone photoshops the faces the other way round i would be very pleased and claim all credit.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by JackSaints
Another case of someone with more money than sense

Which begs the question: How do people with no sense manage to get reasonably large amounts of money?

1) They are white
2) They are surrounded by other people who care a lot about money
3) They have enough shame that they'll take whatever time/effort is necessary to compensate for that (or to compensate for their lack of sense)

Unfortunately plenty of dumb people have lots of money, or plenty of great people let money turn them dumb
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by LostLegion
It's on different websites?

Yes I was referring to huffington post... There is no proof this actually happened.
Last edited by itsonlyauser at Oct 21, 2013,
Quote by vintage x metal

I'm sure there are lots of things you wouldn't mind changing about yourself, but would you feel comfortable being modeled to look like another human being?

Idk. I wouldn't want to look like anyone else. If I had $100k to spend entirely on my looks, I'd get a home gym/climbing wall and a sauna and a personal trainer and really amped foods. And probably a super nice juicer. Maybe that's just because I'm not interested in plastic surgery? I'm not opposed to other people getting work done but it's hard to even imagine what I'd want done - maybe a boob job if someone paid me to do it?? I'm sure a tummy tuck wouldn't hurt at some point in my life?? Thinking about those surgeries then based off of someone else's looks just... seems... wat

I mean yeah if it was some stunning dude living in solitude why not

but not for 100k, maybe like $10
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by vintage x metal

I'm content enough with my appearance that I'd not pay any amount to look like anyone else in any way.

I just need to stop being so much of an asshole.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

^ I wouldn't call you an asshole, but as cool as assholes are, there's no reason to limit oneself to a single body part

Quote by Bob_Sacamano
I mean yeah if it was some stunning dude living in solitude why not

but not for 100k, maybe like $10

Even if you end up looking like that dude, it's merely a version of you that looks like him... It probably would be more efficient to find ways to chisel or add to what you already have to turn you into an equally stunning dude
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Last edited by vintage x metal at Oct 21, 2013,
so apparently this guy is a "singer song-writer" himself, so to have $100K in 5 years he must be pulling over $20k a year once you factor out taxes, plus i'm sure he needs money for food too etc, so safe bet hes making roughly $40k a year as a singer songwriter, either that or the bill collectors are on their way to his house tomorrow.

I searched the web for his material but all I could find is reports on his plastic surgery and nothing on his music, anyone have any youtube links etc or anything to his material? I am curious to see what kind of music someone as demented as this would write AND be able to make a living doing so.
Quote by cliff_em_all
If someone photoshops the faces the other way round i would be very pleased and claim all credit.

I didn't bother polishing it up, since you're taking credit and all.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by vintage x metal
^ I wouldn't call you an asshole, but as cool as assholes are, there's no reason to limit oneself to a single body part

Come to think of it, I could use a new asshole.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

I think his biggest problem is that his eyes are like half a centimeter apart.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Page 1 of 2