"The Snuggle House" in Madison, WI is asking for 60 U.S. dollars in return for giving you an hour of cuddlin'.

Also, it's totally not a brothel. Their (sorta) words not mine.
Last edited by seanlang01 at Oct 21, 2013,
Why would anyone pay for a cuddle? And clearly this is just them trying to open up a brothel.
off topic but sorta on topic but every time i snuggle with a girl i always end up with a boner and its weird cause they could be my friend but my wiener doesn't care

a dollar per minute snuggle...seems like a deal to me

but serious how someone could be desperate enough for a snuggle fo pay for one from a stranger is strange to me
I wouldn't pay for it but I would sure as hell get employed. I have to deal with enough drunk creeps trying to hug on me anyway so a contract and security cameras would be awesome.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
I wouldn't pay for it but I would sure as hell get employed. I have to deal with enough drunk creeps trying to hug on me anyway so a contract and security cameras would be awesome.

I'd snuggle with you any day of the year.
Quote by Dimarzio45
I'd snuggle with you any day of the year.

Why thanks! I'm certainly a snuggler.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Is there a service that takes this concept a little farther? Like, not only snuggling, but maybe a little sexy time. Maybe lots of sexy time.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Is there a service that takes this concept a little farther? Like, not only snuggling, but maybe a little sexy time. Maybe lots of sexy time.

I think you may be on to something...
Don't they have snuggle cafes or something in like Japan where you can just go in and snuggle with a chick for an hour?
Just filling out the form asking how much a bang with Jennifer will cost...
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by metaldud536
I only accept snuggles from Snuggles

Is that bogroll?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I think Japan had something like this but with options for different cuddling positions and shit.
Quote by supersac
a dollar per minute snuggle...seems like a deal to me

but serious how someone could be desperate enough for a snuggle fo pay for one from a stranger is strange to me

i know right

but i know a guy
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by JustRooster
I live about 4 miles from there.

Their Website

Wanna go?

Not, like, together, unless you're cool with it.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.