**** ian's thread

Anybody going out to a halloween party? I'm going to my first one, what am I supposed to expect? besides the costumes, of course
Easy awesome costume :

Idk what to be this year. Ideas?
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I will be going as a super saiyan.

Quote by vintage x metal

Idk what to be this year. Ideas?

A mushroom.
ima be playing a show this halloween which should turn into a shweet party

expect drunks alot of people being dumb especially if theire wearing masks
and a good time
I'm going as a drunk guy.

This party better have blackjack and hookers, I swear. Is that so much to ask for?
Quote by metal4eva_22

A mushroom.

My friend is going as a mushroom. I was thinking of being a carrot or something. Being in a college town really takes the fun out of the whole 'slutty halloween costume' thing
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by angusfan16
Well i'm going to Rocky Horror again for the 6th year in a row

this sounds like a much better idea
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Well I'm in college, so at the Halloween parties I go to everyone is dressed up and quite drunk, haha. Still a pretty good time though!

I'm considering going as Slenderman this year. I'm super tall so I think it would be a pretty cool costume if I can put one together. I'm just worried that not many people know who Slenderman is so I'll have to explain myself the whole night, haha.
Gear:
Electric: Schecter Banshee 6 - FR Active Trans Black (Left Handed)
Ibanez RG370DXL (Left Handed)
Acoustic: Johnson JG-624-CN (Left Handed)
Amplifier: Line 6 Spider IV 75 Watt

YouTube Channel
Facebook Page
A super sayian is freaking hard but if you can do it.... Anyone else seem to think a drunk ghost just seems awesome? Or have my standards just fallen?
Often in ones madness resides genius. Thus for a mind seeped in madness, the imagination is limitless.
Quote by Minkaro
I'm not going to be anything.

Because I won't be invited.

Come to my party pleeeeeease
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Got invited to two parties the same night. My friends' band is throwing one at their house and playing a show so I decided I'm going to that one. I'm gonna go as Heisenburg in his cooking jumpsuit and mask.

I RSVP'd for the other friends party and told him I was gonna dress up as the Great Pumpkin from Charlie Brown...
I was Slash last year and I might not ever dress up again because I will never top that costume... I was taking pictures with people all night cause everyone wanted a picture with Slash. People were even calling me Slash instead of my name Even brought my Sunburst Les Paul copy and a mini amp to walk around playing little licks
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Probably a hipster tbh, it's easy and quick plus I don't have to buy anything except a lady's cardigan from a charity shop.
I just go clubbing on Halloween. I got invited to a party this weekend but it involves haunted houses (which I hate) and it's a secret location that you have to be blindfolded to get to and the organizers put pics up from last year and it looks super sketchy. So not going to that.
cat
The pub down the road from me is doing a Halloween open mic, so I'm thinking I'm gonna go as a tall, handsome man in a dusty black coat with a red right hand.

And then I might get people to jam a Nick Cave song with me.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

I'm going to a pub that's doing a halloween thing. I don't know whether there will be a party, but we'll see.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by SFosterS
I was Slash last year and I might not ever dress up again because I will never top that costume... I was taking pictures with people all night cause everyone wanted a picture with Slash. People were even calling me Slash instead of my name Even brought my Sunburst Les Paul copy and a mini amp to walk around playing little licks

Dude...Did you go to Anime North? Because I swear if you're the same Slash I met there I'm going to shit a brick.

On topic, busting out my kilt and being a celtic warrior. Or Woad King Darius from League of Legends if I can get a boar skull
Quote by SFosterS

Share some pics, this sounds awesome.

EDIT: Probably not as awesome as this though...

Last edited by Nero Galon at Oct 22, 2013,
Costumes and alcohol.

That's all you really need to know about them.

I'm going to one on Saturday. My girlfriend's brother is having one at his place.
I'm going to an African themed party, but I only have a ghost costume.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by jaybsp
Probably a hipster tbh, it's easy and quick plus I don't have to buy anything except a lady's cardigan from a charity shop.

yuh huh

except I already have all the needed clothes and nan's glasses
Quote by Neo Evil11
I'm going to an African themed party, but I only have a ghost costume.

Dress it up a bit with a cross motif. Tell people you're a ghost priest. Something like this.

Quote by whywefight
going as archer is actually a good idea

yes, I kinda want to do this now
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by daytripper75
Dress it up a bit with a cross motif. Tell people you're a ghost priest. Something like this.

It's the blood rune. My favourite rune in RS in a Saradomin symbol. Thank you very much. I will wear this with pride.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Thats close to the blood rune but not totally the same.

I side with Seren because i'm a typical Welsh Elf fanboy :P
Oh shit I just realized I'm going to some this weekend and don't have a costume

Well thank god I have a free night tonight and expendable income.