I want to find some that hopefully I can fit on without modification. My guitar currently has this shitty kind:

If there are no kind like that, just recommend me anything that will work. I can give measurements if needed.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Schaller vintage, or Sperzel locking if you're willing to drill.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Schaller, if you want the best. Sperzel or Planet Waves for locking tuners. Understand that they will not have that trapezoid shape, so you will have to drill new holes for the little mounting screws.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by FatalGear41
Schaller, if you want the best. Sperzel or Planet Waves for locking tuners. Understand that they will not have that trapezoid shape, so you will have to drill new holes for the little mounting screws.

Yes this is basically what I was wondering. So I'll have to drill no matter what?

I have locking tuners on my EC-1000 and I don't care for them at all. More hassle than they're worth to just hold your string in place. Better to just lock your string in itself by stringing the right way, in my experience.

So Schaller huh? I've generally preferred Gotoh stuff, is Schaller just more bang for buck or what?

EDIT: Just saw these, might they be direct swaps? http://www.allparts.com/TK-0759-001-Schaller-Diagonal-Mount-Keys-Nickel_p_3637.html

EDIT 2: No, it looks like the trap is the wrong orientation, huh? Darn.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Last edited by Offworld92 at Oct 22, 2013,