You're misreable
Much too literal
Cynical
No I'm realistic

You're critical
Morbid, half full
Pitiful
No I'm realistic
The song base has potential, but i think the arrangement kinda lets it down.

positives are on the drums, they're great for what the song calls for (mix wise its a bit thin but thats beside the point) + the solos the song is built around builds too is sublime (but doesnt need to be on TOP of everything mix wise).

The clean guitar doesn't need to be strummed all the time, let it ring in the verses man, be chill, the vocals are a bit too backgroundy. I get that its a guitar showcase and all, but they lyrics are not that bad and deserve to be heard, sing with conviction man. You can straighten the bum notes by projecting!

Overall I enjoyed the track for what it was, a demo of a song with potential!
Hi! Are you a home studio recordist in need mixing and/or mastering?

Want a FREE mix consultation?

CONTACT ME!

Thanks for the review I really appreciate the information. If you don't mind my asking, what do you think in your opinion would be a good arrangement? Or an arrangement that you find YOU personally would enjoy of this song? Just so I have some ideas of what I could move around.
Betaciao,
Thank you for the reviews! The first lead guitar that I like best starts at 1:56, goes to 2:56.
The song definitely has potential, and I like it, but the crash hits don't fit with me. I would use a lighter hit. I like the hi-hats used. Drums are pretty cool. The vocals give off a kind of early Coheed & Cambria feel to me. That's a huge plus. I do think you did hold back on vocal performance a little though. Love the solos and guitar tones. Keeps the song flowing. I love how most of the drums drop out @ 4:19. That sounded real good.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1621521