Hi fellow bass players. After waiting far too long (over ten years) I recently bought my first 6er. After originally looking at the B-206SM, it didn't take me long to realize they only way to go was the 416.

Neck-through, active EMG's (45DC Neck & 45P6 Neck) with 3-band, 35 inch scale, black nickel hardware all the way around including Grover tuners, 24 frets.

It was everything I could ask for in a bass. Including the 6-string specific ESP hardcase, I paid $1,006.00 out the door.
I actually owe a couple hundred more on it, but am picking it up within the next few weeks.
I figured I would post the first few pics, but what I really want to know is....

DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE ONE?
WOULD YOU GUYS BE DOWN TO POST PICS OF YOUR ESP/LTD BASSES HERE? (Or do we need a different thread?)

I always liked that one. I played a few of them at Sam Ash a while back and thought they were fine basses. HNBD! Enjoy it! And welcome to the Sixgun Nation!
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Nice bass! Played the 4 string version a while back. I've always been a big proponent of the higher end LTD basses....and since you asked.

Quote by TheTortured
The top is sleeeeeeek

Thanks! I dig the way every one of these is very different looking, as far as the grain... Theres a lot going on, 6 strings big pickups and 5 knobs, but it still looks simple.

Quote by FatalGear41
I always liked that one. I played a few of them at Sam Ash a while back and thought they were fine basses. HNBD! Enjoy it! And welcome to the Sixgun Nation!

Thanks for the welcome! I like it a lot so far... What does HNBD mean?

Quote by Black Ox
Nice bass! Played the 4 string version a while back. I've always been a big proponent of the higher end LTD basses....and since you asked.

YES! I wish the made a neck through F like that in a 6 string. I probably would have bought it..
HNBD=Happy New Bass Day!

So... Happy new bass day

Definetly a looker. Nice adquisition!
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
I had the 206 version for a while and I liked it, but the tone was just okay, not great or anything. That one there is the step up version, so no wonder you paid over double what I paid for mine. It should be a very fine bass for you, sir. It looks incredible, to boot.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat