the prices that i saw were:
Pioneer SE-A1000 52$
AKG K141 MKII 126$
AKG K142HD 72$

they all seem to have simillar MSRP whey were interduced and i just want to make just that the price flactuation are from sales and not bad reputation or bad sales

as far as i see it,all of them are open air/semi open and all of them have simmilar design,size,impedance

what are the diffrence between them?
i'm leaning for the AKG K142HD, they seem to have the same driver as the 141 albit for much lower price.

every little diffrence that you can think of please describe

thanks
...What are you using them for?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
i dont know, i bet all the pioneers are made in china, i think the AKG lower end stuff is too. The higher end Austria. Def check out Beyer Dynamics. I listened to all the AKG stuff, and ended up going for the Beyer Dynamics DT770 Pros you can get them in open or closed, and they are MADE IN GERMANY. Buy it right, buy it once.
RG's & Mesa's
Quote by dany_100
interduced and i just want to make just that the price flactuation

as far as i see it,all of them are open air/semi open and all of them have simmilar design,size,impedance

what are the diffrence between them?
i'm leaning for the AKG K142HD, they seem to have the same driver as the 141 albit for much lower price.

every little diffrence that you can think of please describe

interduced = introduced
flactuation = fluctuation (note that flatulation is a completely different thing)
diffrence = difference
albit = albeit

.......Sister Mary Easter Candle, Spelling Nazi, Grand Master of the Three Edged Ruler
Last edited by dspellman at Oct 23, 2013,