Hi, this is the video I made for the competition:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jh-r-hDnvY

The reason it says "non competitive" is because I couldn't edit it on time to enter the contest (my usual PowerDirector/HD problems) so I shot one with the cell phone camera and posted it just to get before the deadline. Since it looked like crap, the moment I re-installed the PDirector I got back to the original video and posted it too.

If you like it you can vote for me by following the link in the description which will lead you to that crappy video of mine on the Toontrack site.
And, apparently,you can vote for your favorite entry (hopefully mine ) again and again every 24 hours...so they say...
Last edited by ttoommoo91 at Oct 22, 2013,
Not to be a dick, but I hope you realize how sleazy it sounds when you make excuses for your entry not being better...
Quote by ttoommoo91

The reason it says "non competitive" is because I couldn't edit it on time to enter the contest (my usual PowerDirector/HD problems) so I shot one with the cell phone camera and posted it just to get before the deadline. Since it looked like crap, the moment I re-installed the PDirector I got back to the original video and posted it too.

...then expect people to vote for it anyway (multiple times if they... er, feel like it).
Quote by ttoommoo91

If you like it you can vote for me by following the link in the description which will lead you to that crappy video of mine on the Toontrack site.
And, apparently,you can vote for your favorite entry (hopefully mine) again and again every 24 hours...so they say...
You didn't understand me. I was talking about the VIDEO quality and not this video. This one is made the best I can and the audio is the same in both. So if you think it sounds bad nobody's forcing you to vote. I am simply providing information hoping someone would dig my playing and actually vote. I don't know if there's any other way. I got tons of messages on FB with about the same content.
It says : if you like it(my entry), not: if you feel like it.
You've obviously felt that much offended with something that you couldn't concentrate.
What was it? I'm curious...
Last edited by ttoommoo91 at Oct 22, 2013,
I'm someone who reads your post, and who you would want to vote for you. The thing is, poor wording (and reactions to complaints) makes people like you less, and be less likely to vote for you. Or worse still, more likely to just write you off without even listening.
Like not-so-subtly hinting that you're so far ahead of everyone else that entered, people should vote for you every day.
Quote by Cavalcade
poor wording (and reactions to complaints)

Mate, that's the same thing you just did...
As he said- nobody is forcing you to vote for him! For example I will vote for Jack Gardiner, sorry Tomo Just need to find him he didn't put the link for voting under the video.

Tomo what did you do to make this guy so pissed off?
Nothing...
...he just needs a hug...

I knew you'll let me down eventually
Jack is the best choice you can make. I still can't believe he didn't win that Guitar idol, he had one of the best instrumental songs I've ever heard.
I asked him for the link to vote on the YT, hope he will get a time to answer.
Nooo definitely not pissed off! I mean... it's obvious you're not.
Jokes about nationality usually prove a lot about person.
And btw I'm Jewish and I was born in Canada. What's wrong with that?
Hey man, i just checked out the video, I LOVE YOUR PLAYING STYLE MAN! Sounds very petrucci influenced. I couldnt find a single flaw. If you arent at least in contention to win, there's something wrong. I couldnt imagine better (Havent really checked out many of the other entries) but damn man, thats all i can say. You are an amazing player! Keep it up! Best of luck!
Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it, but there are some more great players. Check out Sam Bell and Jack Gardiner, they are far better than me.

Quote by Cavalcade
You know, at this point, you're the only one keeping this thread going.

...and you too! Thanks