Ok... So I got a vintage v100 LP. Previous owner installed gibson pickups in it, but kept old pots, caps, wiring..

I was thinking of replacing the innards with this!

RSGUITAR WORKS PREMIUM VINTAGE/MODERN HARNESS

Yay or Nay?

(2) 500K RS Long-Shaft SuperPots®- We designed these pots in conjunction with CTS. Used for the volume controls in the kit, these pots have a custom taper that gives you a noticeable difference between each number on your volume control. You can finally roll your volume down to 2 or 1 and not loose any clarity, even in the neck position!! Mil-spec construction and a smoother resistor path make this the best pot to ever be used in the guitar.
(2) 500K CTS Long-Shaft Audio taper pots.
(1) RS Paper and Oil GuitarCap® by Jensen .022. Some of our customers have asked us for a good vintage cap option for some time, so we went to Jensen and asked them to make a paper and oil capacitor as small as possible for that "woody" tone and they nailed it! The .022 microfarad GuitarCap® is best for the bridge position tone control of your guitar. (1) RS .015 GuitarCap®- the RS GuitarCaps® are made to be 100% transparent to let every bit of your guitar's natural tone shine through. This will give you dynamics you have never heard before while still giving you that special "Woman Tone", but without ever losing clarity or getting muddy.
(1) Color wiring diagram.
How this kit improves your tone: All of the above components combine to create unprecedented clarity in your overall tone. This increase in clarity will also equate to an increase in note bloom, harmonic complexity, and, in some cases, sustain. Because this kit increases the usability and intuitiveness of the controls onboard your guitar, you will achieve tones that you didn't think were possible.
Oh my sweet zombie Jesus. That price is utterly ridiculous and those mojo caps are pointless in a guitar. There are people who will swear up and down that I'm wrong but I remain steadfast. My rationalle is that a guitar tone control shunts frequencies out of the signal. The main signal doesn't go through the cap so whatever tone mojo the cap lends will not be heard. As a coupling cap in an amp or even a pedal, this is a different case entirely. My own experiments back up my claim.

Anyway I say nay on that unless you have a buttload of money burning a hole in your pocket.
That price is just WOW. If you pay for that you obviously just have money to burn
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
better/cheaper BUT top quality alternatives, that are prewired? Im no soldering genius.
Soldering is easy, especially the few wires in the guitar.

You will have to solder the switch, output jack and pickups to what you had linked any way.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate