no potential
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
You knew he was going to. It'd be better to make it seem like he wouldn't.
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
Wait, Anakin is darth vader? What in the butt?
(>•&bull> $$$$$ <(••<

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Jackson DK2
1991 Jackson Fusion Pro
Peavey Triple X Super 40
Quote by Godsmack_IV
he's a bust, blame qui-gon's bad scouting

lol I never thought about it like that
Quote by Godsmack_IV

Blame dooku for bad scouting then.
Quote by Godsmack_IV

qui-gon coming soon to an oilers near you
He was angry, bro.
Anger + Force = Darkside

That's simple Jedi math, dude. So simple that this disaster of a thread could have been avoided.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by K!d_MeTaL
Wait, Anakin is darth vader? What in the butt?

Spoiler alert
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by geetarguy13
He had so much potential!!!!!!!!! he was supposed to bring balance to the force!!!!!!!!

WHYYYYYYY ANAKIN?!???!??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD5wWA75skc

But he did bring balance to the Force in Return, so there you go
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Nah, it is because yoda touched the little dude. That'll darth-****-up just about anyone.
He did fulfill said prophecy. He killed Palpatine at the end of the sixth episode, and though he died in the process, this ensured the balance of the Force.

At least, that's how I've always looked at it.
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
Probably because if he hadn't there wouldn't be a powerful plot line, or any character arc.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
I believe George Lucas (who had, BTW planned out 9 episodes to the series before even filming A New Hope) had planned on episodes I-VI to be 'The Tragedy of Darth Vader'.

So yeah, he had to go bad. Otherwise it would no longer be 'The Tragedy of Darth Vader'. It's a space opera at it's core (although Episodes I-III went more the 'action' direction). You have to think of it like a modern attempt at a great play like 'Macbeth' or 'Romeo & Juliet'. I'm not saying that it's supposed to stand up to those, but that was the intent of those movies.
How does Anakin killing Palpatine and leaving only good people around bring balance to the force? Surely for there to be balance there needs to be some Sith left over?

inb4 books.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by RAB11
How does Anakin killing Palpatine and leaving only good people around bring balance to the force? Surely for there to be balance there needs to be some Sith left over?

inb4 books.

Sith racism brah they don't fit in with the perfect picture of the blond haired blue eyed jedi.
Quote by DardySon
Sith racism brah they don't fit in with the perfect picture of the blond haired blue eyed jedi.

Quote by DardySon

this reminded me that the blue eyes white dragon from yugi-oh is a goddamn nazi.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by RAB11

inb4 books.

Balance in the eyes of the Jedi.

And because you mentioned the books, Luke incorporates Dark Side techniques that he deems beneficial for him later on that didn't corrupt him. The gray side
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Balance in the eyes of the Jedi.

And because you mentioned the books, Luke incorporates Dark Side techniques that he deems beneficial for him later on that didn't corrupt him. The gray side

Well the Jedi are a bunch of Elitist ****s then.

You people do realize the Sith want nothing less than total enslavement of errbody right?

Id rather side with the group that allows for many members (sith will turn on each other if there are too many its part of their rules), wont saber/torture/enslave me if i refuse to join them , and promotes free peace and harmony amongst all races.
Knowledge is power
Or do they just want to tap into their full potential to become as powerful as they can possibly be and use that power to rule the galaxy with an iron fist and thus get shit done?

Because he hated sand.

That and he was a pussy.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by RAB11
Well the Jedi are a bunch of Elitist ****s then.

I think Lucas wanted to have an undertone that the Jedi aren't morally perfect people. But generally people are still going to say Jedi are a more ethical people than sith.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
I think Lucas wanted to have an undertone that the Jedi aren't morally perfect people.

Perfectly illustrated when Mace Windu tried to kill the Chancellor and Anakin's all like "He has to stand trial!"

Huh...that reminds me of the beginning of Batman Begins.
We're all alright!