Page 1 of 2
It is scary and I don't like it. I can't wait for it to be over.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Trick or Treat
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
I don't like it either. I had a lot of shitty Halloweens where I cried cuz no one invited me and I was terrified to call my friends and I'd feel like a loser with my mom and it brings back those memories

and the firemen children scare me
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Whoots
Give me pussy to eat

you know if you put "some" in there it still matches the syllables
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by bradulator
It is scary and I don't like it. I can't wait for it to be over.

I feel exactly the same way. Like why the **** to people go to these haunted houses that are scary as ****? You just know some people are gonna ask you to go. I dread this month every year.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Primus2112

Matches what?
Quote by Primus2112

Nah man, the point of it's catchy-ness is the way the poem stresses and unstresses syllables!
For example:

TRICK or TREAT
SMELL my FEET
GIVE me SOMEthing GOOD to EAT

syllables in ALL CAPS are the ones that are stressed. Lower-case syllables are unstressed.

So when you have Whoots' (hehehe I love that he said this and he's Whoots....hahah) one go:

GIVE me PUSsy TO eat
it doesn't work.
And yours:
GIVE me SOME pusSY to EAT
Doesn't work either. We don't speak english like that.

I came up with one:
GIVE me PUSsy PLEASE (to EAT)

Quote by Primus2112

By not matching the syllables to the previous ones, in this case having less, it creates a sense of unrest, instability and movement that causes the song to want to go to another section.
Depending on where it is in a song, it's could be bad or perfect.
Quote by macashmack
By not matching the syllables to the previous ones, in this case having less, it creates a sense of unrest, instability and movement that causes the song to want to go to another section.
Depending on where it is in a song, it's could be bad or perfect.

Def bridge. And we are totally going to modulate into that last chorus, gon be perfect.
Quote by Whoots
Def bridge. And we are totally going to modulate into that last chorus, gon be perfect.

BOO!

That was like a "boo you stink" not the scary kind.

This is though...
BOO!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Halloween is a necessary evil, because something must precede the best holiday Thanksgiving.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
If you really want to hate Halloween, try delivering pizza on Halloween night. Busiest night of the year for most pizza places, little kids running wild everywhere, asshole teenagers everywhere as well, parent yelling at you/calling the store and complaining if you drive down the street over 2mph. I could go on and on.
mine totally works, **** yr shit
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by eGraham
Halloween is a necessary evil, because something must precede the best holiday Thanksgiving.

lol murica
You're right.

The real Thanksgiving.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
You're right.

The real Thanksgiving.

America is like that guy who forgets to thank someone for dinner until Canada does it first then they remember they should be thankful.
Quote by Thrill-house
If you really want to hate Halloween, try delivering pizza on Halloween night. Busiest night of the year for most pizza places, little kids running wild everywhere, asshole teenagers everywhere as well, parent yelling at you/calling the store and complaining if you drive down the street over 2mph. I could go on and on.

so i was thinking about ordering a pizza on Halloween, and i'll be at someone else's house in a full on suburban area, kids everywhere. what do you think would be the appropriate tip.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Ssargentslayer
America is like that guy who forgets to thank someone for dinner until Canada does it first then they remember they should be thankful.

You don't have to be the first to be the best.

Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by Ssargentslayer
I wish I was american

It's okay sweetie, everybody does.

@egraham
Quote by Whoots
Give me pussy to eat

Oh please. You wouldn't know what to do with it if it kissed you right on the mouth..

Quote by Bob_Sacamano
I don't like it either. I had a lot of shitty Halloweens where I cried cuz no one invited me

color me shocked
Quote by Carnivean
I feel exactly the same way. Like why the **** to people go to these haunted houses that are scary as ****? You just know some people are gonna ask you to go. I dread this month every year.

You're not going to the right haunted houses if you don't like them.

I'll admit that I've hated them most of my life but I ended up going to one one year that blew my mind. It had the desired effect.

When we went I hadn't slept the night before and I wasn't really in the mood. Not to mention I had a really bad experience when I was 4 years old at a haunted house and had hated them since.

We get there, wait in line for 2 hours to get in. I'm hating my life. I was also, at the time, trying to quit railing lines. So really, all I wanted to do was go home, smoke some weed and go to sleep. Not in the mood AT ALL.

So we get in, and it was seriously the most raunchy and scary ass ****ing haunted house I'd ever been to. They were allowed to touch you, even including allowing people to grab you from holes in the walls and attempt to pull you in as well as had chainsaws (without the chain, or course) that they could get you in the legs with. It was ****ing TERRIFYING.

By the end I was on such an intense adrenaline high that I was wide awake and and having a great time. Adrenaline is a hell of a drug.

TL;DR: If a haunted house is doing it right, it'll put you on an intense adrenaline high. You WILL have a good time. It's one of the best highs I've ever had.
Quote by Ssargentslayer

CANADA IS LIKE THAT GUY WHO SAYS THANK YOU FOR A MEAL AS SOON AS HE TAKES THE DICK OUT OF HIS MOUTH
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Whoots
It's okay sweetie, everybody does.

I'm American, but I wish I wasn't.

And yeah, Halloween is balls.
Quote by Eastwinn
so i was thinking about ordering a pizza on Halloween, and i'll be at someone else's house in a full on suburban area, kids everywhere. what do you think would be the appropriate tip.

If it's only 1 pizza, $1-$2 is really all we expect, of course more will always be appreciated and I guarantee that they'll remember you if you do tip well. Very often I'll hook up all my regular customers that tip well with free whatever I feel like grabbing/making.
Quote by Thrill-house
If it's only 1 pizza, $1-$2 is really all we expect, of course more will always be appreciated and I guarantee that they'll remember you if you do tip well. Very often I'll hook up all my regular customers that tip well with free whatever I feel like grabbing/making.

Depends on the size and price of the pizza. I usually try to think of it in terms of an actual restaurant tip. 20% is a sort of middle of the road tip that seems to be acceptable unless the person does an outstanding job (although if they do a shit job, it makes you look generous).

But sure, $1-$2 USUALLY works per pizza. I just think 20% is a better way of going about it. Say it's 4 pizzas ($11/pc) and 2 2L sodas($3/pc) totaling out to $50. Easiest way is to take the digits past the 'one' place (in this case '0' is the 1 place and '5' is the number past it) and double it. In that case $10 is your tip.

Now say you just had a fancy-pants dinner with your SO. Bill ends up being $137. Take the 13, double it and you get $26 as the tip. You're good to go.
Last edited by mjones1992 at Oct 23, 2013,
That's a lie, Thrill House. Maybe you're an awesome delivery guy, but 99% of delivery guys are assholes who don't give a **** because they have shitty jobs.
Quote by progdude93
That's a lie, Thrill House. Maybe you're an awesome delivery guy, but 99% of delivery guys are assholes who don't give a **** because they have shitty jobs.

You just must be really unlucky (or you don't tip well.) We work for tips, it's in our best interest to be nice to customers.
Quote by mjones1992
You're not going to the right haunted houses if you don't like them.

I'll admit that I've hated them most of my life but I ended up going to one one year that blew my mind. It had the desired effect.

When we went I hadn't slept the night before and I wasn't really in the mood. Not to mention I had a really bad experience when I was 4 years old at a haunted house and had hated them since.

We get there, wait in line for 2 hours to get in. I'm hating my life. I was also, at the time, trying to quit railing lines. So really, all I wanted to do was go home, smoke some weed and go to sleep. Not in the mood AT ALL.

So we get in, and it was seriously the most raunchy and scary ass ****ing haunted house I'd ever been to. They were allowed to touch you, even including allowing people to grab you from holes in the walls and attempt to pull you in as well as had chainsaws (without the chain, or course) that they could get you in the legs with. It was ****ing TERRIFYING.

By the end I was on such an intense adrenaline high that I was wide awake and and having a great time. Adrenaline is a hell of a drug.

TL;DR: If a haunted house is doing it right, it'll put you on an intense adrenaline high. You WILL have a good time. It's one of the best highs I've ever had.

The whole reason I don't like haunted houses is because they can scare me. So, the last thing I want is a haunted house that packs even more scare.
Quote by Overlord
Quote by progdude93

That's not true. I delivered during college, and my co-deliverers and I all had established relationships with many of our customers and we definitely made an effort each and every time to get good tips. That's the whole point of becoming a delivery driver rather than grabbing some other shitty job--because the tips are where it's at.
Quote by Overlord
Quote by Thrill-house
You just must be really unlucky (or you don't tip well.) We work for tips, it's in our best interest to be nice to customers.

I tip fine. Most of the delivery drivers at my local places are straight up assholes. The type who will park their car in the street and wait for you to walk to them to get your food.

This isn't really true for the more legit places, where the owners of the restaurant actually care about satisfying customers, but for the normal college town places where all they care about is selling as much shitty food to college kids as they can, they just don't give a ****.

Quote by Carnivean
That's not true. I delivered during college, and my co-deliverers and I all had established relationships with many of our customers and we definitely made an effort each and every time to get good tips. That's the whole point of becoming a delivery driver rather than grabbing some other shitty job--because the tips are where it's at.

The college kids tends to be much nicer. But in my area, most of the delivery drivers are late 20s to late 30s Arabs or Greeks.
Last edited by progdude93 at Oct 23, 2013,
I've never had pizza delivered. That whole exchange would just be weird to me, I think.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

1) I've always lived near enough to drive to them, and
2) OH MY GOD WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Page 1 of 2