Hello everyone!!
This is my first post on UltimateGuitar.com!! Exciting, huh?
I'd like to introduce you all to a new project I've been working on: VAHN GUITARS.
Over the last two years we have been working on several prototype models with quite a unique neck/body swaping system. The initial idea was being able to change from 6 to 7 and 8 string necks without doing crazy stuff on the guitar, not even removing strings. But then, as our project continued, we realized that with this system our possibilities were infinite. A few local guitarists have tested a couple of prototypes in several styles from vintage to modern and the feedback was quite good. So what I really want with this post is to show some of the work I'm really proud of!! It'd be cool if you guys could come back with some feedback and suggestions, Id be pleased to read what you think about the work.
(removed)
Last edited by VinceBeam at Oct 23, 2013,
Welcome to UG

You can not advertise like your doing, it is against the rules. You will most likely be banned for this.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Hello. I'm really sorry about this. I didn't know this would be forbidden.. All my apologies
Quote by VinceBeam
Hello. I'm really sorry about this. I didn't know this would be forbidden.. All my apologies

Edit your post so it is not just blatant advertising. UG loves new ideas and builders, just follow the forum rules
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I've done an edit. Unfortunately I can't link my facebook page anywhere, which would be cool if I could upload images myself, but the max size is too small
Put the link in your sig

I use a phone camera set to the smallest picture size it allows and use that to upload pictures. You can use photobucket or other hosting sites.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate