Search bar'd, nothing came up.

So I have this modded crybaby gcb-95, and I replaced the pot recently with an Icar pot, but now the range seem to have been very trebly, but no bass response at all. Maybe my ears are ****ing with me, but does anyone have a clue? I appreciate any comments.
What was the value of the old pot compared to the new pot?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Have you tried getting into the wah and rotating the gear wheel (I don't know what it's called) back so that it shifts the range in favor of more bass/less treble? I had to do that to my wah a number of years ago. It was far too trebly when cocked all the way forward so I readjusted the wheel backward about 1/8 of a turn. That made it a little more bassy when all the way back and it's just right when all the way forward. Mine is a Crybaby too. You'll have to loosen the straight gearpiece so that it frees the wheel - then just rotate it a bit. You may have to play around with it awhile to get it just right.

If you're looking for more range altogether, I can't help you with that.
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood
Quote by Robbgnarly
What was the value of the old pot compared to the new pot?

I honestly don't know. The old pot is gone and tried looking it up, but couldn't find info on it, but the new one's 100k and Icar (if that means anything.. )

And I tried to change the treadle for a different range, but it meant I lost too much treble so I decided to turn it back to its original position. It's weird, cause I think my wah leeks a lot of bite.. would a pot with a different value fix this?
Quote by Jyuuga
I honestly don't know. The old pot is gone and tried looking it up, but couldn't find info on it, but the new one's 100k and Icar (if that means anything.. )

And I tried to change the treadle for a different range, but it meant I lost too much treble so I decided to turn it back to its original position. It's weird, cause I think my wah leeks a lot of bite.. would a pot with a different value fix this?

Maybe, Email Dunlop and ask them what the value of the pot is stock. I had a Crybaby, but sold it a few years ago and went with a Morley Bad Horsie 2. Huge improvement and cost $65 used
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I have an old Vox wah that I removed the rubber bumper at the heel of the treadle, which gave me an extra 1/8" or so of travel. Then adjust the pot as required to find your sweet spot. Worked for me. You can also either remove the toe side bumper or shave it down a little. You will have to adjust your on/off switch but you can gain a little more action if it is needed. Dave.
Quote by Jyuuga

Stock is 100k, either its an adjustment issue, the new pot is faulty or you didn't replace it correctly.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Thanks for the replies guys. I think I'm gonna keep trying to work it out by adjusting it by myself and if everything doesn't work, I'll try replacing the new pot.

Happy days!