hey guys! ive been playing for about 9-10 years. Now i've stagnated with my play for the last 3-4 years

i'm looking for something like a plan where all aspects of the guitar are treated.. for example exercises for dexterity, but also theory.

I don't know if anything like this exsists but if it does i'd like to know.

Thanks alot!
PSN name = Barmanation
The main problem with something like that would be that what you think is making you stagnant might be something that you can't work on just by hammering away at it with a set of exercises. In fact I would be money that this is the case.

What is it about your playing that you don't like?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
check out the book Guitar Aerobics, great variety of little licks to practice in there.
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
The main problem with something like that would be that what you think is making you stagnant might be something that you can't work on just by hammering away at it with a set of exercises. In fact I would be money that this is the case.

What is it about your playing that you don't like?

i lack in theory, playing dynamics, some dexterity and most of all - Musical ideas

i have to mention that i haven't really concentrated on improving for the last 2 years but i just played random stuff i knew and improvised alot.

Now i started again this week with actually focusing on improvement and becoming a more dynamical player...
PSN name = Barmanation
Last edited by WantToLearn at Oct 23, 2013,