View poll results: How do you feel?
30 41%
Dislike
11 15%
He's okay, I guess
33 45%
Voters: 74.
Page 1 of 2
What are your thoughts on him as an actor/comedian/singer/songwriter/ect?
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
I actually really like 20/20.

And his live band is pretty ****in killer right now.
Last edited by Whoots at Oct 23, 2013,
Not a terrible actor/person in general. Music isn't my cup of tea so no reason to judge it.
I'm still not sure yet, but I think I like his acting
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I think he's a cool guy good singer, his acting needs work but at least he's doing what he loves and he's not a dick about it.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Honestly, acting wise I think it was all just downhill from that 70's show for him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ

I mean he seems like a nice guy and an acceptable actor. Haven't seen/heard enough of him to really know though.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Oct 23, 2013,
I think he's pretty funny and seems pretty down to earth, but his music is terrible
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I'm rather indifferent towards him, except for this video, which is just awesome. I don't really know why, but it's just really good.

http://vimeo.com/62075371
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
don't like his music, but the SNL stuff he's done is funny.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I've never really thought about what I think of him before.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
he's keww but not a huge fan of his music

that holy grail song with jay-z sucks
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Don't like his music at all but seems like a really likeable person; the same category as James Blunt. I've enjoyed most of the films I've seen him in though.
he's okay.

don't see his 'attractiveness' thing though. boy is kinda plain, not really cut or bulked, beady eyes, roundish face.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
He looks like another generic American model to me
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
The sex appeal comes from being multi-talented. He gives average cats a good reputation.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
He seems cool, although he comes across as a bit whiter than white. He's too clean cut.
He's a great showman, he's funny, he didn't **** up like all the other child stars, he's hot, he writes good pop music and made way for lots of other quality pop artists amongst the pile of shit that is the Top 40s, he maintains good race and gender relations, he dances well

Yeah I'd throw my panties at the guy. I think my fiance would be totally okay with it too. That would be the best threesome ever.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Not as good as Justin Bieber, but few are.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I'm done with the "hate on pop music celebrities" thing. I think he's a decent artist, haven't seen his acting but made some good/catchy songs, suspect he wrote at least some of them himself and that's cool. Not a new Michael Jackson but alright.
Loved ( and still do) his first solo album(s? Basically up to when he did the McDonalds song), wasn't too keen on what has happened since, but his Lonely Island collabs. more than make up for the interlude
Quote by WCPhils
I think he's pretty funny and seems pretty down to earth, but his music is terrible

This. I don't like his music but he seems like a cool guy
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
He seems cool, he's funny, he's chill, he's got some killer dance moves, he makes decent music...

What's not to like?

Or is it still hip to hate on successful pop stars?
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Last edited by AeroRocker at Oct 23, 2013,
He's great. His music's catchy and he's a pretty good actor.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I'm not familiar with his music but i kinda like his acting. Basically his acting in In Time. So yeah, cool guy.
My sister used to be in love with him in the 90s/early 2000's. He's a good singer and some of his music ain't too bad. Though I don't care for him too much, I respect him as an actor.

Unlike over hyped stars like Bieber, this guy actually has some talent in his left nut.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Oct 23, 2013,
His portrayal of Sean Parker in The Social Network was pretty good. None of his other ones were anything to call home though. In Time was just some generic white, male badass typecast and friends with benefits wasn't particularly memorable
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Page 1 of 2