I'm looking for a flat heavy duty pedalboard just like this one.

Are there any websites that have something like this for sale, or will I have to make one myself?
Just make one yourself dude .

It's REALLY simple, I did it myself a few weeks back when I had time off work. And if I can do it, ANYONE can!

Just get some play wood, rubber feet (to avoid slippage), black pain, Velcro, and some chrome handles.

I'd post pictures of the one I build, but I can't quite figure out how just yet
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
Quote by MickAlmighty

It's REALLY simple, I did it myself a few weeks back when I had time off work. And if I can do it, ANYONE can!

Just get some play wood, rubber feet (to avoid slippage), black pain, Velcro, and some chrome handles.

seconded. i've got eleven pedals on mine with room to spare. i got a decent sized piece of shelving, some 1x3 strapping, runner carpet and velcro from home depot for no more than $25. build the board to size, wrap the carpet around it and put the hooked strips of velcro on the undersides of your pedals. works like a charm.
If you want it just like that, don't forget the aluminum channel around the edges. You can get that at Lowes for about $10. That way you can use thinner plywood and it'll be just as rigid as thicker, heavier, more expensive wood. You can get the handles from Amazon.com, if you want bigger ones than Lowes carries.

A Dremel tool with a cutoff wheel will be good for notching the corners in the aluminum channel.

I built one like that for my GNX4 and it worked great.
Quote by MickAlmighty

Agreed. I made my own and I love it. You can make it any size you want, and it's way cheaper than buying one too!

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
If you really want to buy something, there is FIX Pedalboards. They have a riser in there, though, so maybe not ideally what you want. Their placing of the handles is something you might want to copy though if you decide to DIY.
+1 to build it yourself.

I built mine and it cost me $30 and about 30 min of time. It would have cost me $100+ to buy a pedalboard made as well that is the same size.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate