I am sure you have seen my strat thread.

So i went to gc with my strat to compare. I played every thing from a hw1, to a American special, through American deluxe.

Findings? I like the hotter pickups, the best I have played were the hw1 and tbe American deluxe. My strat was setup Pretty much the same.

I left after a 2 hour demo session with at least a dozen strats. I honestly felt that mine was just as good.

Kind of weird.

Oh yea also for the way to get noticed is a stack of $100's.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
I am sure you have seen my strat thread.

So i went to gc with my strat to compare. I played every thing from a hw1, to a American special, through American deluxe.

Findings? I like the hotter pickups, the best I have played were the hw1 and tbe American deluxe. My strat was setup Pretty much the same.

I left after a 2 hour demo session with at least a dozen strats. I honestly felt that mine was just as good.

Kind of weird.

Oh yea also for the way to get noticed is a stack of $100's.

Just call, reserve a loud room and the guitars, and specify the time.
Quote by Ippon
Just call, reserve a loud room and the guitars, and specify the time.

They are so desperate for sales they waited on me. Played with a trri and a rockerverb with them all and compareing my strat to the other ones.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Get a tokai! MIJ is the new MIA!

Guitar center has nice prices on japanese strats of all sorts.
3 signature strats, steve ray vaughn, the john mayer one and last but not least a strat set up like david gilmours dont want to go into detail but the sig is not worth it. Nothing else compares...
Quote by trashedlostfdup

For a second there I thought you meant you left with (bought) a dozen strats.

I recently spent an afternoon demoing every solid-body 6-string in the playing room at the Fender Visitor Center after taking the factory tour in the morning. I gravitated toward the MIA Deluxe Strat & Tele over everthing else there, though the EVH (Wolfgang) was kinda cool in its own way.

Next time I go, I'll have to have them build me one of those "American Design" strats to my specs. I can get what I want custom built for under $2K with all MIA Deluxe components, my wiring design, and my neck specs. The only catch is I'm pretty sure you have to be there in person to order it and then they'll drop ship it to you in 4-6 weeks. They go for $1.6K to $2.4K depending on how many options you want. The most basic setup would be like an MIA Standard, and the top of the line would be like an MIA Select w/Deluxe hardware.
Last edited by Black'n'Tan at Oct 24, 2013,
put different pups in your strat and be happy. if you have a good strat already then life is good. I play strats every time I go to GC sometimes a MIM strat I the best others one of the higher end ones. guess that's why it's recommended to try a few and see which works best for you.