Recently Went To Guitar Center In Cerritos And Was Talking To Couple Doods There Playing Guitars And In The Mist Of The Guitar Talk Of What Artists We Listen To...it Hit Me. Ive Fallen Out Of The Guitarworld/rollingstone Mainstream Circuit Of Who Played This Amazing Solo, Who Is Playing The 7 String, That I Studied So Much In Those First Years Of Learning Guitar. What Kind Of Musician Im I Trying To Be? Is There Direction?

The Past Couple Years Ive Been Working On My Own Music, Rolling With The Punches, Playing In Bars, Practing In Garages, Going Thru Drummer After Drummer, Fighting With Band Members, And So On. Acdc Has Got It Right

Its A Long Way To The Top If You Want To Rock N Roll

At A Certain Point Along The Way It Was Just Me Making Music, After Losing Everything That There Seemed To Be. I Lost Touch With All Music Other Than My Own. Consumed By Doing Something Different.

I Remember In One Of The Earlier Guitarworld Mags. Someone Said Practice Songwriting Cause Good Guitar Players Work At Guitar Center And If You Want To Make A Decent Living As A Musician You Gotta Write Your Own Music.

And Now Almost Full Circle
Did you try to write this in all caps?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
yeah, but 'Acdc' would have proper capitalisation if that were the case
yeah :/

anyway, you're free to make a blog on your profile
or if you want to talk about musicianship or songwriting there are sub-forums for that
but if it's gonna be more of this then stick to the blog