Page 1 of 3
Hey, you might remember me as that burnt out asshole that begged the pit for a pizza one time.

thread

Well its bout time I returned the favor. If you give a heartfelt plea for pizza, and a promise to give the next uger some za, I'll find a worthy candidate some pie asap. Time to spread that saucy, cheesy, cholesterol filled love.

Edit: One additional ground rule is that it must be within North America, preferably the USA. International fees on debit cards are outrageous and I'd love to do this and still be able to feed myself

Mahalo nui loa
Last edited by HelpTravesty at Oct 25, 2013,
Totally forgot about that. Fully supporting this. Good on you Trav.

For my first act of modding after a brief hiatus, have a sticky in hopes that someone gets some real benefit out of your efforts.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Please buy me a pizza just so I can do this

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Way to go, Trav. You're one of the good guys.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by ChucklesMginty
You know later in the series where they're at Jessie's house partying and someone says 'yo, order it from that place where you have to cut up the pizza yourself'

Most subtle joke ever because they screwed up having the pizza not cut up in that scene.

Quite a few subtle consistencies in BB, love it.

I've been to a few places where you have to cut up the pizza yourself so I wouldn't really say they screwed up.
Jay and Nani you guys are the best.

I'll monitor this thread as best as I can between my busy work schedule. I'd like to choose a candidate by the end of the weekend.
trav pls pizza in Australia

your upside-down brethren need some saucy love too
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by JayT44
Totally forgot about that. Fully supporting this. Good on you Trav.

For my first act of modding after a brief hiatus, have a sticky in hopes that someone gets some real benefit out of your efforts.

You big softy

Hey, look. Sigs are back.
nice mate
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Great gesture mate. Glad you got your pizza in that other thread too.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

I would eat a pizza!
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
iceland is pretty much north america right
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I'll join in. These sort of things are normally pretty cool.

If you're in the US, let me know why you deserve to have me buy you a pizza.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
TS is a cool guy.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I nominate TS for the 2013 Bro Namath Award.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I haven't eaten a real meal in four days.
We're all alright!
Parents are out of town this weekend and even though I can make complex chemical formulas and run awesome experiments... I can't cook for crap.

I am game to pay it forward. Pizza and video games this weekend with the house to myself? Hell yes! I mean I can pay for it myself no problem, my ass is making bank at this job. But I will do this just so someone can get me a pizza and then I can get someone else a pizza. Why the hell not.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
lol, I remember that thread

I was a huge **** in it
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
lol, I remember that thread

I was a huge **** in it

Then redeem yourself phils.

Be a bro, buy someone a pizza.
ayy lmao
i have no money whatsoever. in fact, i'm in debt. i have less than 0 money, i can't even afford stuff that's free, and a man's gotta get some grub

i'm going to DIE if i dont get a pizza
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
i'm in the uk, but you can always wire me doe through paypal right?

i'm a student and i need doe. i'm on a budget of less that £5 a day because the only contract i can get on my house is 11 months and it's £104pw, so i'm broke as shit. i need good quality pizza as i've been living on £1 morrisons terrible pizza for the last couple of weeks and i've got a cold i can't shake cos my immune system is shot, so i could use with a nice pizza right now just to make me feel better. thx xo
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Super cool thread. It's a one off payment of like a tenner for good karma. I hope no one exploits the kind nature. Luckily i get paid tomorrow (However i have no idea how much, i had to take 2 weeks off of work due to an emergency appendectomy and i'm only an apprentice so it'll be interesting to see how much i get paid ) so i might buy myself a pizza. If someones had a shittier few weeks than me, they might get one as well.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by Mathedes
I haven't eaten a real meal in four days.

Pizza's not real meal, try harder.

Quote by Burgery
i have no money whatsoever. in fact, i'm in debt. i have less than 0 money, i can't even afford stuff that's free, and a man's gotta get some grub

i'm going to DIE if i dont get a pizza

You live with your parents, you're fine.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
Pizza's not real meal, try harder.

get better pizza
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
"pizza's not a real meal"

alot more than I get most of the time LOL!

I dont even know how i keep kicking it. Protein bars and bullshit here and there at work, I haven't had a full 3 course meal in months!

However, when I had a women cooking for me every day I blew up bigtime lol. lost like 30 pounds recently.
Quote by JustRooster
You live with your parents, you're fine.

but my parents are crazy
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by DamienEx1021
Parents are out of town this weekend and even though I can make complex chemical formulas and run awesome experiments... I can't cook for crap.

I am game to pay it forward. Pizza and video games this weekend with the house to myself? Hell yes! I mean I can pay for it myself no problem, my ass is making bank at this job. But I will do this just so someone can get me a pizza and then I can get someone else a pizza. Why the hell not.

Let's get the ball rolling man, just cashed a check and activated my debit card so if you shoot me a PM with the name and number of your local shop, choice of two toppings, and give me a timeframe when you'd be around to receive said pie. In all fairness, Jay bought me a large so I'll get you a large.
Page 1 of 3