Or had any other ailment/illness that has a huge impact on how you live or perceive the world around you, would you end your life?

Obviously a lot of people wouldn't and don't, else we wouldn't have very many blind people roaming the streets ect.

but what about you?
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Being deaf would suck really bad, but I can't even imagine going blind. There's this whole beautiful world around you and you never get to see it again. Not your family, not your spouse, not your friends, not anything.

I would not end my life because I don't believe in that for myself, but I can't say I wouldn't be super grumpy and probably live alone
I thought about this and this is the order in which I would lose abilities before killing myself:
Legs(Don't need 'em)
Eyes(yeah, I'd miss it but they can go)
Ears(I'd be pretty much ****ed at this point)
Arms(tied with ears)
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
I don't know whether I'd prefer to be blind or deaf. I'd probably start smoking or some shit.
If I was blind I would probably just listen to a lot of books on tape, then write essays and stuff about them on my blog where people sympathize for me. If I was deaf I would do likewise but with art. Either way I'm playing the handicapped card.
Have you though how you're going to write whilst blind?

I'd off myself. **** living without senses.
Quote by Trowzaa
Have you though how you're going to write whilst blind?

They have those speak-write things nowadays where you speak into mic and magic happens and words appear on your computer.
I'm deaf in one ear as a result of a work-related incident 5 years ago, and for the first two months after it happened, my balance and equilibrium were absolute shit. I've gotten used to it now, but sometimes people still have to speak loud to get my attention if they're on my bad ear.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I once found a balloon filled with frosting that I ate....anyways I found out later on in life it was a used condom...

[color="Green"][B]while[/B][/COLOR] [color="Blue"]True[/COLOR]:
    [color="Green"][B]for[/B][/COLOR] i [color="Green"][B]in[/B][/COLOR] [[color="Teal"]"/"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"-"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"|"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"[/COLOR][color="Red"]\\[/COLOR][color="Teal"]"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"|"[/COLOR]]:
        [color="Green"][B]print[/B][/COLOR] [color="Teal"]"%s[/COLOR][color="Red"]\r[/COLOR][color="Teal"]"[/COLOR] % i,
Possibly. If I were blind I'd probably make a band and call it Blind Beethoven and get famous and then do it with an awesome legacy
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
i wouldn't want to be deaf or blind.

i could live with a missing eye or leg though.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I wouldn't because there's a decent chance that before I die the technology to restore sight and hearing will be available.

The real question is, if your penis was forcibly removed would you bother continuing with life?
Quote by chookiecookie
If that ever happened Joshua Garcia would just heal me

Dude, what is this shit? What are you trying to accomplish by sucking this dude's dick so hard?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Last edited by GodofCheesecake at Oct 24, 2013,
Quote by GodofCheesecake

Dude, what is this shit? What are you trying to accomplish by sucking this dude's dick so hard?

I just want to make him proud of me
ayy lmao