Page 1 of 2
When you're in public like walking around a mall or at walmart or something do you ever look at ugly people and feel bad for them?

I do. I always see some chubby dude or chick and i'm like "aw that sucks that you have to live your life like that, i'm sorry."
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
no but i see beautiful people and think to myself "why can't that be me" ;_;

Hold on, son!
Chubby does not equate to ugly. I mean, what kind of fat content we talking here? If you mean 'fat' then that's a valid point, but 'chubby' people aren't necessarily ugly.

Check yo fax, boy.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by Weaponized
Maybe you'd stop seeing ugly people if you stopped shopping at wal mart

/end thread
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
there was one woman i saw at a roller skating rink that looked like napoleon from snatcher, and she had a thicker moustache than i can grow. she was also wearing elmo sweatpants and had inlines on one foot, and roller skates on the other.

gorgeous hair though
Quote by Crazyedd123
Hold on, son!
Chubby does not equate to ugly. I mean, what kind of fat content we talking here? If you mean 'fat' then that's a valid point, but 'chubby' people aren't necessarily ugly.

Check yo fax, boy.

Brad look what you've done son, you hit a nerve with a walmart shopping ugly fatty.
Quote by bradulator
When you're in public like walking around a mall or at walmart or something do you ever look at ugly people and feel bad for them?

I do. I always see some chubby dude or chick and i'm like "aw that sucks that you have to live your life like that, i'm sorry."

Yeah it's rough.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
You're just insecure of yourselves guize.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

No.

You're a ****, bradulator.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by bradulator
I do. I always see some chubby chick and i'm like "aw that sucks that you have to live your life like that, i'm sorry."

Speak for yourself mate.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Yeah, bradulator is just a troll or an absolute douchebag
Quote by GmacD
pull down his pants, his dick is probly the size of a newborn moose

Quote by Union Jake
Found this quite funny.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
Found this quite SEARCH BAR
Brad just feels sorry for them, and wishes better for them. Not in a "I'm better than you" way. He just explained it poorly.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Of course I empathize with the plight of the hideous! What do I look like, a monster?
are you trying to ask me if i think it would be better if no one was ugly?

obviously yeah.
i don't know why i feel so dry
I see chicks all the time that are chub/overweight and I'm just like aw man if you were thinner you'd be a qt
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by uhh_me?
Of course I empathize with the plight of the hideous! What do I look like, a monster?

quoted for appreciation
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by angusfan16
I see chicks all the time that are chub/overweight and I'm just like aw man if you were thinner you'd be a qt

I'm with you on that. So much potential qts out there.

Quote by captainsnazz
ftfy

He's right.............Snazz is always right
Yeah good one uhh me

Of course, but I'm more sorry for people with messed up faces they can't do anything about (possibly me? I still dunno lol. But I definitely don't have it that bad) and people instantly judge as weird or creepy for. Like you can be a rich white ripped dude with an amazing family and you'd still be pretty unlucky with that
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Yeah good one uhh me

Of course, but I'm more sorry for people with messed up faces they can't do anything about (possibly me? I still dunno lol. But I definitely don't have it that bad) and people instantly judge as weird or creepy for. Like you can be a rich white ripped dude with an amazing family and you'd still be pretty unlucky with that

This reminds me of something...

One guy that I knew that I truly felt sorry for was a guy that was in a car accident and was trapped in his car that burst into flames. It destroyed his face and he had to watch his mother burn alive right next to him. Those are the kind of people that I feel devastatingly sorry for. I also realized that it could happen to anyone.
I do confess that when I see someone that is conventionally ugly, it sets off a chain of thoughts like "will that person's efforts ever be recognised? What can they do to be noticed? How much are they degraded in social interactions?".

People can be absolutely hideous because they perceive someone as ugly, they're frequently dehumanised.

Obviously, not many people are going to collectively organise for ugly rights as they won't willingly identify as such.
Totes, although chubsters can always fix that if they tried. Ugly faces are doomed.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by K'Nuckles
There's one woman who comes into where I work and she looks like a cross between a fish and a potato. Yes I feel bad for her. She also smells.

Pics or it doesn't exist.
Quote by soundgarden1986
there was one woman i saw at a roller skating rink that looked like napoleon from snatcher, and she had a thicker moustache than i can grow. she was also wearing elmo sweatpants and had inlines on one foot, and roller skates on the other.

gorgeous hair though

Wow.

Yeah, being ugly must suck. I get to look at a window all night at work which is basically a mirror after sundown I just love constantly being reminded of how attractive I am.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Yea, I saw this young fat ugly couple today and I was like, "I wonder when they realized that this was the best they could do? How did they not kill themselves?"
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by captainsnazz
ftfy

LOL THATS RICH COMING FROM SOME EURUGH

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by WCPhils
Yea, I saw this young fat ugly couple today and I was like, "I wonder when they realized that this was the best they could do? How did they not kill themselves?"

Hey man maybe they don't need that petty shit that isn't eternal, unlike their love.

this is a serious post
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
everytime i see an asian in public i'm like "damn that sucks sorry bout your small penis bro"
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I thought the same thing when I saw TS.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by bradulator
everytime i see an asian in public i'm like "damn that sucks sorry bout your small penis bro"

can't the same be said for short people?
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Page 1 of 2